Top 3 rappers/actors ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to ask that question for awhile. But seriously guys who do you think are the top 3 rappers turned into actors today even though they are dead or alive. My top 3 in no particular order is:

1. 2pac
2. Ice Cube
3. LL Cool J

Peace

2Pax

Kurupt!!!!!! - Only seen him in That Segal movie where he's in prison, not that bad.
Snoop!!!!!! - Pretty good actor
Ice Cube - The best rapper turned actor.

1) 2Pac- U can say Cube is better but Pac didn't get a chance to show how good of an actor he was even critics was blown away by his acting ability

2) Ice Cube

3) Ice-T

Best actor/rapper

2Pax said:
Kurupt!!!!!! - Only seen him in That Segal movie where he's in prison, not that bad.
Snoop!!!!!! - Pretty good actor
Ice Cube - The best rapper turned actor.
Kurupt & Snoop are u kidding me

Check out what I said earlier Pauly Pac "in no particular order" but I should've said in alphabetical order. Also what I meant CalcuoCuchicheo is basically any rapper that can also act.

Peace

PaulyPac said:
ice cube has been in loads of movies, you still cant rate pac above him in acting
It don't matter how many movies your in, you can still be a shit actor, but I agree, Ice Cute is an ok actor. But if 2Pac ever got that chance, I think he would of been alot better than Ice Cube, because his acting ability was awsome.

ArtsyGirl

Definately Pac Ice Cube gotta be in there too and hmm I havent really seen many movies of LL which I thought he was great in name some so I can check em out. Dont know bout a third, maybe Will Smith, Method Man is good too. Cant forget about Mos Def either (although I did)

Robbo1984 said:
It don't matter how many movies your in, you can still be a shit actor, but I agree, Ice Cute is an ok actor. But if 2Pac ever got that chance, I think he would of been alot better than Ice Cube, because his acting ability was awsome.
ice cube is a good actor, but we will never find that out now will we...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.