This is my thread

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I know someone from Seattle that rides Seattle teams' dicks so hard, it's not even funny. He compares the Seahawks to my Bears and he talks shit about the Bulls when the Sonics fucked off from there. He makes every insignificant move made by these teams seem as if that is the last piece the team needs to win a championship, when really it isn't. It's sad.

I don't have the heart to tell him off when he goes on those rants, but when he steps out of line and rags on my teams, I let him know. I feel bad for people like that. The fuck does Seattle have on Chicago? Coffee? Bitch, real niggas do cocaine to stay up.
In terms of sports, we don't compare. But we don't have this guy:

So we win.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I thought the same. But a google reveals this - The track, amongst many others, was reworked by the Kinks for their 1996 release To the Bone. This version featured in the Sopranos season five episode "Cold Cuts"

Which makes me wonder, if it is indeed Ray Davies and co. Just sound different due to age. I would ask my Dad, but he isn't here right now. And The Kinks are in his top 5 of bands, and obviously he was around when they were at their peak.

Amazon, Nirvana, Hendrix. :)

My friends Wife is from Seattle. She moved to England a few years back, lives on the South Coast - Bournemouth. When we went out for Superbowl, I wore her Seahawks shirt. That's how I roll.

But... I liked The Bears when I was a kid. Although I kind of follow players rather than teams these days.
haha ristol got owned.

AND SOFI MURDERED YOU ON YOUR OWN SHIT.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I'll give you Hendrix and Amazon. He still acts as if the Seahawks loss to the Steelers in the SB some years ago is still relevant today. Which is sad.
Everyone knows that was stolen from us. It's pretty much fact.

and, I don't know why Pittsey didn't mention Microsoft. lol.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
i had a buzzing noise in my left ear about 10 months ago so I went to the doctor (it was also time for a regular check-up). It turns it out was ear wax buildup. She removed it. I've had some buzzing in my left ear again now and a huge nugget of ear wax fell out this morning when I was q-tipping or whatever lol. i don't wanna go to the doctor again. anyone know of any particularly good ear wax removal products?

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
You can buy it. This is the tube thing. You might have seen it before.

You don't need to use the drops. Just put peroxide or warm water and spray it in. I used to have the same problem with wax, but then I learned to wash myself...

Chief Keef - "Stinky niggaz, that's the shit I don't like"

Jokerman

Make the ear solution half peroxide and half water.

Yes, that track is the re-worked Kinks version. I went looking for it back when it was shown on The Sopranos.. They still rock.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know how to start this shit yo..

rappers i monkey flip em

GIRLS is hilarious. HBO is so fucking good. They just fucking execute like fucking Goldman Sachs. Judd Appatow is probably the main reason why this show is a lot better than Tiny Furniture. This second episode was just too good.

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
Watched tonight's episode of Game of Thrones. I had the entire first season downloaded but just couldn't sit down for an hour and watch it. I watched 1.5 episodes, maybe.

After tonight, I'm watching that shit over my break. I wish it wasn't so graphic, otherwise it'd be on my tablet to watch on the plane ride home. Don't want people seeing me watch a fucking black demon-ghost thingy come out some naked bitch's pussy.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.