This is my thread

Ristol

New York's Ambassador
i'm not a particularly friendly person. towards women, sure. well, if she's not stuck up. i'm not in the business of making male friends, though. at a bar that is. it's just weird. not cause of anything gay related. it's just that if you don't have a pair of tits, i don't give a shit what you got to say.
Many men have admirable sets, though

keco52

Staff member
I bought my brother Under the Influence of Music tickets bc he likes Wiz but he's still gonna be at school. @Aron...its not letting me quote.

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
I got free beers last night with these puppies.

Last night was fucking insane. Our class is an absolute shit-show, especially a certain clique of about 15 people which has no problem in adding members and kicking people out. It's one thing if it's a group of prolific people, but it's a group where the dudes are bitch-made and the girls sit quietly by and let this shit happen in front of them. And then talk shit about other girls. And now it's all coming to light and the destruction couldn't be more poetic. If that makes sense.

I love it. I just wish it didn't interfere with my academics.

I hate Indians.

We need a Holocaust.

Da_Funk

Last night was fucking insane. Our class is an absolute shit-show, especially a certain clique of about 15 people which has no problem in adding members and kicking people out. It's one thing if it's a group of prolific people, but it's a group where the dudes are bitch-made and the girls sit quietly by and let this shit happen in front of them. And then talk shit about other girls. And now it's all coming to light and the destruction couldn't be more poetic. If that makes sense.

I love it. I just wish it didn't interfere with my academics.

I hate Indians.

We need a Holocaust.
It makes sense. Everyone I know who has gone into med, with the exception of one guy, is a mega dud.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
well, here is what i mean:

i'm kicking it a bar with two friends. on my way to the bathroom, i run into a guy I've met once through a mutual friend and I say whats up bla bla and I go my way. I come back to our table and the dude comes over with a dude friend of his and is like "mind if we join you?" I'm thinking yes, I do mind but say naw man, have a seat. Then it's like this boring conversation like "so, you come here a lot? "what have you been up to?" "is that gin you're drinking?" and i'm like I don't give a shit. Then they decide to tag along when we go to the next bar. Nice guys, but just not how I do things.

Ristol

New York's Ambassador

It doesn't.

But Coonie get this. Spent my Saturday watching the Mets, right? Two out, bottom nine, two on for SF, Mets up 4-2. Routine pop up to Ruben Tejada. Nope! Drops in, 4-4. That's life in the orange and blue.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Ristol, how are we going to communicate now that you deactivated your Facebook? Clearly, I'm not going to be calling you and you don't seem like a reliable texter.

Ristol

New York's Ambassador
Ristol, how are we going to communicate now that you deactivated your Facebook? Clearly, I'm not going to be calling you and you don't seem like a reliable texter.
Maybe I'll start doing G+ again, I dunno. Inbox me on here or something. Bill Maher was good last night but there was no reason to treat Douthat that way. He couldn't get a word in.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Last week, he wouldn't let that sociology professor say anything about his book. It was just annoying.

Sociology professor, author of the book: "Well, see, what my point in the book is.." *gets cut off*
Bill Maher, not the author of the book: "See, I think what you tried to do with this book is..""

NO BILL, LET HIM SAY WHAT HE TRIED TO DO WITH THIS BOOK SINCE HE WROTE THE DAMN THING.

keco52

Staff member
Anything with a big titty bitch on the front (Naked Ambition) followed by cartoons, both human centipede movies. Nothing above a 2 star rating.

I think it was my sister that watched human centipede. I guess they could all be her. She is my sister.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
God Bless America is a good film. Two awesome songs I picked up from it below. I'm sure some of you know them already.

The Kinks - I'm not like everybody else

Can't believe I missed this song during The Sopranos.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online