This is my thread

ARon

Yeah that's definitely how the shoe game is now. It has gotten to a point where the limited supply and hype beast mother fuckers have left me uninterested in anything really. I'll only try to get something if I really really want em, like those Ronnie Fieg leatherbacks that came out a little bit ago, I stayed up to order those. But new Jordan releases or anything like that can go to whoever, none of the new shit is that good anyway

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
lol @ bold.

yeah I still stand behind that shit. asics? really? new balance. they have those at big 5. right next to shaqs. in year 2002.

what size true blues? lol

ARon

lol i didn't even mean to bold.

Go look up up gel lyte III's and tell me you wouldn't wear those. More importantly the leatherbacks I have. I have the nicekicks 2.0's as well which are all grey, they're super clean.

And not like running shoe new balance or asics lol

I wear a 10

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
What kind of shoes do you wear anyway
I wear, I guess minimalist type shoes, very simplistic stuff. Right now, Generic Surplus. The more affordable brand by Generic Man. I have these in this color for the summer http://insepia.net/kendricklo/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/cottonlotopGILT.jpg

also these: http://www.tobi.com/product/33983-generic-surplus-borstal-low-top-wool-sneakers?color_id=41951

and mid tops like this but only all black: http://gearpatrol.com/blog/2010/04/26/generic-surplus-perforated-leather-chukka/

got them on gilt summer 2010 for $29 and $35. I haven't bought shoes in over a year and a half, damn.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
lol i didn't even mean to bold.

Go look up up gel lyte III's and tell me you wouldn't wear those. More importantly the leatherbacks I have. I have the nicekicks 2.0's as well which are all grey, they're super clean.

And not like running shoe new balance or asics lol

I wear a 10
I'd wear those jogging. at night.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
He said Juicy J would be on the mixtape. I was super excited. But then his contribution to the project was to say at the end of a song that The Weeknd's music makes girls' panties wet and that he's going to to the strip club to blow $30,000.

ARon

But his music does make girl panties wet. And if there was one rapper who I would think would make it rain every month on schedule it would be Juicy J

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
My friend had a pitbull pup that died. I think it was a few months old. Very strange. It died three days ago and he told no one. They buried him in the backyard (the dirt is fresh as hell and it's mad obvious). I found out from the guy that dug the grave when he said "I went to go pay respects to *dog's name*"

I asked what happened, and he said my friend let him out and he started running around and fell into this ditch-like thing that had the power meter and stuff. He didn't die right away but my friend picked him out, took him home, and gave it a shower because it was dirty from the ditch. The dog kept crying. He just let it lie down when my other friend, who dug the grave, came over. A few minutes later, it was dead. This was three days ago. The dog was buried today. He told no one and planned on just telling everyone that he just ran away. All the girls loved the pup. They're gonna ask. And only three people know what happened to it. It's peculiar he didn't go to the vet. He also claimed the dog had broken ribs. He found this out after he died on his bed. If someone just digs up the fresh dirt and sees a dog buried (in the backyard of an apartment at a resort) with broken ribs, they're gonna expect the worst. Some Michael Vick shit. And that's what I think happened. He was very rough with the dog the two months he had it. I had a sick feeling the dog was going to end up dead one day. It happened. And I don't know what to think or do.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.