This is my thread

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
Back in the fucking States and my school made me stop off in a fucking hick town for some more coonshit. Worst Holidays ever. I think it's right around the area member Snowman is. Got me this motel and spotty internet signal until tomorrow night.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
By the way, thanks to the gods that be for giving me banning powers. I banned someone the other day but no one knows about it. No trial or indictment. Straight up drone attack, murk'd the fool. Spammers can get it.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
I just saw on the news, people in the USA going ape-shit over Jordans. Only in the USA do people go nutty about wack ass shoes.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
A peer blocked me on Facebook because I didn't respond right away. True story.
haha that's a bit extreme but a friend of mine does similar things. if someone adds him on facebook and he makes a few attempts at interaction and it doesn't happen, he deletes them. it makes sense, though. why'd you add me if you didn't want to talk to me from time to time? that kinda stuff.

masta247

Staff member
I don't understand people who have like a thousand of friends on Facebook, and most of the time they just chat with 1% of them. I call them attention whores by default.
I struggle to keep the number as low as possible. I even have people I know from the university who tried to add me and I have pending requests from them. I don't want to add them but I don't want to refuse either, just in case. That's also the case with my cousin I don't really like too much and ex-friends I don't hang out with anymore, but who want to add me.

I hate the idea that someone that you recognize, but who wouldn't even say "hi" in real world would want to add you.

Or those "hey, I saw you 2 weeks ago on a conference/party/friend's house, I recognize your face but didn't feel like making an effort to socialize, I won't socialize with you after adding you to make sure we remain strangers and if you try to send me a message I will think that you're weird and you will not get an answer but I will add you regardless tee-hee" people. What's the purpose?
I have a few people I like from here though.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I hate the idea that someone that you recognize, but who wouldn't even say "hi" in real world would want to add you.

Or those "hey, I saw you 2 weeks ago on a conference/party/friend's house, I recognize your face but didn't feel like making an effort to socialize, I won't socialize with you after adding you to make sure we remain strangers and if you try to send me a message I will think that you're weird and you will not get an answer but I will add you regardless tee-hee" people. What's the purpose?
I have people on my Facebook that I see when I'm out and about and don't talk to them. Yeah. I don't know. I just don't want to, most of the time. Especially if their posts and photos keep you updated by the hour.

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
haha that's a bit extreme but a friend of mine does similar things. if someone adds him on facebook and he makes a few attempts at interaction and it doesn't happen, he deletes them. it makes sense, though. why'd you add me if you didn't want to talk to me from time to time? that kinda stuff.
Yeah, but we were good friends for the three weeks we talked in the beginning of the semester. Then he asked if I had old tests, which he knew I did, on Facebook chat, but I was not at my computer at the time. I went to bed and saw it the next day after school. By then he had blocked me, and would not talk to me for two or three weeks before I ended up confronting him in his room instead of trying to ask him casually on campus "what's wrong?"

Last time I kiss someone's ass to salvage a friendship. Learned a good lesson in my first semester of med school.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.