This is my thread

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
yeah, agreed. he's milking it now, as everyone does. soon enough, we'll see him in some different roles.
But don't you feel weird seeing DeNiro doing stuff like Meet the Parents and the sequels to it?

Also, I am in a bit of a mindfuck right now. I thought Danny DeVito was in Analyze This/That. I have not seen either of them, but I thought he was in some comedy in the 90's or 2000's. No idea what it was about, but he was with another guy. IMDB didn't help.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
But don't you feel weird seeing DeNiro doing stuff like Meet the Parents and the sequels to it?
For some reason, no. I only get that with certain actors and actresses. For example, I can't watch Sons of Anarchy cause Peggy is in it. She's still Peggy from Married With Children to me.

dilla

For some reason, no. I only get that with certain actors and actresses. For example, I can't watch Sons of Anarchy cause Peggy is in it. She's still Peggy from Married With Children to me.
You watch Entourage? When Leonard from BBT was in there, cussing left and right? He even looked different. Can't picture him being anything other than a nerd.

I heard Zach Braff, JD from Scrubs, had a movie too. Heard it was a romance, possibly a sad one? Can't picture him being serious for more than two minutes like in Scrubs.

Maybe it's just me.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
SOA is shit anyway. But I don't find her typecast, and I watched MWC a lot.

You watch Entourage? When Leonard from BBT was in there, cussing left and right? He even looked different. Can't picture him being anything other than a nerd.

I heard Zach Braff, JD from Scrubs, had a movie too. Heard it was a romance, possibly a sad one? Can't picture him being serious for more than two minutes like in Scrubs.

Maybe it's just me.
You didn't watch Roseanne back in the day?

I also saw the Zach Braff film. It was OK.

I don't think anyone gets typecast to me. I just see it for what it is. How do you guys feel when rappers are acting then?

dilla

No, I didn't really watch Roseanne, but a lot of the characters from that show are on BBT, I know that.

dilla

I constantly tell you guys on here that I'm a good, quiet drunk that causes no trouble. That all changed last night/this morning after a night out after finals were done. Showed my class a side of me they never saw before. And I think they loved it.

dilla

if you're a good quiet drunk you're probably not drunk enough. right? or too drunk, and passed out.
I just don't start fights or talk shit to people. I had a lot on my mind regarding some people here. I finally let it out because it was affecting how I behaved with other people. I was mostly with friends, so they knew about it all, but there were some people there who thought I was "anti-social" and stuff along those lines that finally had everything explained to them why it seemed I was like that.

That kinda thing. Everyone flew home today from my class. There's only a handful left. But I think next semester will be better now that people will know where I was coming from this semester. I finally professed my love for a girl. To an ex-friend of hers. And everyone else in attendance (20 people). I'm just curious how that's gonna work out. We haven't talked ever.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
that reminds me of my study abroad program two summers ago. 15 of us, spending too much time together mostly because we had to. there was drama. i found it all very childish. but i'd fall victim to it too and engage. my advice is never take sides. never speak bad of other people in front of other people. it might be a relief but it doesn't benefit you in the group dynamic in the long (medium) run.

Da_Funk

Monday was my last exam. I brought a girl home that night and passed out without so much as kissing her. Yesterday was one of the worst hangovers I've ever had. I can only remember being more hungover on one occassion, and that involved a 40oz of crown, a bindle, and me being a 19 year old. Monday was all booze. I am getting old.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
since when are jordans so expensive for little kids? I gotta pay $70 for retro 3s? he's my half-brother. will he even wear them? his mother hates me.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
or maybe lil chuck taylors. some vans. but then i don't wanna be responsible for hipsterizing him. or turning him into a skater. shit.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.