This is my thread

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
downloaded joe budden's last mixtape. listened to all the tracks. then deleted all of them.

Netflix is only good for documentaries and obscure horror flicks. seriously, I go on once a month and there's like two new movies added. or maybe their system of showing new films added sucks.

i've been revisiting albums i haven't listened to in years on Spotify at work. I really enjoyed bumping Obie Trice's debut.

masta247

Staff member
Cricket in South America?
I believe it's Guyana, the only "English" part of South America - probably their cricket history goes back a long way to the British. Also, from what I can see on the map cricket is also popular in the Carribean. Guyana is a strange country that technically lies on the continent of South America but belongs to the Carribean. The islands + Guyana and sometimes Belize tend to form "West Indies" unions in a lot of things, kind of like the European Union thingy. Googling, I found that Guyana belongs to the "West Indies Cricket Team" that is pretty damn good. That's probably why it's popular there. Kind of like Ice Hockey in Montreal (because they're technically in Canada and that's where the Canucks kick ass, trololo).

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
I believe it's Guyana, the only "English" part of South America - probably their cricket history goes back a long way to the British. Also, from what I can see on the map cricket is also popular in the Carribean. Guyana is a strange country that technically lies on the continent of South America but belongs to the Carribean. The islands + Guyana and sometimes Belize tend to form "West Indies" unions in a lot of things, kind of like the European Union thingy. Googling, I found that Guyana belongs to the "West Indies Cricket Team" that is pretty damn good. That's probably why it's popular there. Kind of like Ice Hockey in Montreal (because they're technically in Canada and that's where the Canucks kick ass, trololo).
The island I am on still hosts world cricket matches, but not many go crazy over it. The ones that do are Indians that go to med school there.

A lot of Guyana is full of Indians. They identify as Guyanese, but they are genetically Indian.

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
downloaded joe budden's last mixtape. listened to all the tracks. then deleted all of them.

Netflix is only good for documentaries and obscure horror flicks. seriously, I go on once a month and there's like two new movies added. or maybe their system of showing new films added sucks.

i've been revisiting albums i haven't listened to in years on Spotify at work. I really enjoyed bumping Obie Trice's debut.
I was late on liking Parks and Rec. I've been watching that recently. I will rewatch old series that I liked but haven't downloaded yet. Or sometimes it's just more fun to watch on a big screen TV via my Xbox rather than on my computer. Stuff like The Office and Arrested Development and Archer.

I came across a song I used to here on the radio since I was 8 and started listening to B96. Da Brat's "What do you like?" Fuck the lyrics, the beat was ridiculous.

ARon

I just hooked up my old computer. I had to borrow a friends power cable and VGA cable because I couldn't find mine lol, it's probably been 3 years since I've used it. But holy fuck it's like discovering a treasure chest. So so so much music I forgot about. Then crazy amounts of movies. I went through all the old freestyles my friends and I used to record when we were in our teens, some gems in there haha. I wasn't too bad, I'd say shit like, when jesus died for my sins I wish he left me a trust fund...etc etc. I spoke on religion a lot for some odd reason, very anti religious in my younger days. Going through old hard drives is like having your life flash before your eyes, the amount of time I spend on a computer is astounding.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
forgot my phone charger at work. phone will probably die before tomorrow morning. this is honestly enough to ruin my night. fuck technology.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I just hooked up my old computer. I had to borrow a friends power cable and VGA cable because I couldn't find mine lol, it's probably been 3 years since I've used it. But holy fuck it's like discovering a treasure chest. So so so much music I forgot about. Then crazy amounts of movies. I went through all the old freestyles my friends and I used to record when we were in our teens, some gems in there haha. I wasn't too bad, I'd say shit like, when jesus died for my sins I wish he left me a trust fund...etc etc. I spoke on religion a lot for some odd reason, very anti religious in my younger days. Going through old hard drives is like having your life flash before your eyes, the amount of time I spend on a computer is astounding.
good thing you kept your job.

LOL. pardon me, I had to laugh at that.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.