This is my thread

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
What is your profession, Pitts? I don't think you ever told. Engineer?

I've stumbled upon something about myself that I need to fix. All this talk about Black Friday and I feel overwhelmed just starting to look over BFads.net and all the flyers and shit. And then it hit me: I don't want anything, but because of all the hype, I feel I have to buy something. I have $200 of my own money I've been stashing for months now. But I don't want anything. I might buy an Under Armour sweatshirt and an Under Armour Auburn jersey, about $140 total, but I still feel like I could live without those ( I own no jersey of any kind, and my two previous Auburn Under Armour sweatshirts were lost...or stolen by either my coon roommate or my Puerto Rican/Italian mutt roommate).

ARon

I need some help. I want to try to find a picture of jesus, the prophet mohammed, and buddha doing the three wise monkeys poses, speak no hear no see no evil. I've tried to google some things but it's pretty damn hard to think of what to google for that. I'm thinking I might try to pay someone to paint it for me but I have no idea going about that. Anyone have any ideas how I can make this a reality?

dilla

I need some help. I want to try to find a picture of jesus, the prophet mohammed, and buddha doing the three wise monkeys poses, speak no hear no see no evil. I've tried to google some things but it's pretty damn hard to think of what to google for that. I'm thinking I might try to pay someone to paint it for me but I have no idea going about that. Anyone have any ideas how I can make this a reality?
Call up your local mosque and ask them to paint it for you. They'll appreciate the initiative and your message of encouraging tolerance amongst all religions.

Jokerman

42 Million Dead In Bloodiest Black Friday Weekend On Record

NEW YORK—According to emergency personnel, early estimates indicate that more than 42 million Americans were killed this past weekend in what is now believed to be the bloodiest Black Friday shopping event in history.

First responders reporting from retail stores all across the nation said the record-breaking post-Thanksgiving shopping spree carnage began as early as midnight on Friday, when 13 million shoppers were reportedly trampled, pummeled, burned, stabbed, shot, lanced, and brutally beaten to death while attempting to participate in early holiday sales events.

Law enforcement officials said the bloodbath only escalated throughout the weekend as hordes of savage holiday shoppers began murdering customers at Wal-Mart, Sears, and JCPenney locations nationwide, leaving piles of dismembered and mutilated corpses in their wake.

“The level of bloodshed this year was almost beyond imagination—no prior Black Friday could have prepared us for this,” said National Guard commander Frank Grass, talking to reporters in front of the still-smoldering remains of a local Best Buy that was burned to the ground Saturday. “We had fire trucks, police cruisers, and guardsmen stationed at multiple locations, but it was useless. At the moment, hundreds of thousands of American shoppers are still unaccounted for, and we expect $2 billion in damage has been wrought upon our cities.

As the weekend of sales drew to a close, ambulances could be seen circling the now empty and completely ravaged shopping complexes as they searched for signs of life, while clean-up crews worked to clear the rubble, overturned cars, and large pools of blood from local Kohl’s and Macy’s parking lots.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
I can't find one Serbian news story about this. It's kind of odd. It seems The Daily Mail reported on it and everyone picked it up. I mean, I honestly wanted to find a link in Serbian to post on Facebook and make fun of my people and hope for rude comments so I could get into arguments, but I can't find one.
Serbian media outlets don't want to report on it - in fear of mass panic and people slaying innocent people thinking they're vampirs.

dilla

Mortar hits? Tears
Car bomb? Tears
Tear gas? Tears

Fucking pajama clowns never stop crying. They don't understand Islamic rule isn't the way to go. Tell that to a Muslim and they think you're shitting on Islam and you're "ignorant." OK. Then quit posting revolutionary propaganda on Facebook if you're not going to attack the root of the problem: Islam.

This is more towards Muslims I have on Facebook that love posting "Free *insert Islamic country*!!!" Syria, Libya.... These motherfuckers just want Islamic causes to be solved and fuck everyone else. Some try to fake it by posting about the Congo issues, but we all know the efforts are BS.

They should just post some warships West of China, and launch cruise missiles from there into the middleast. That way it looks like China did it and the US can just sit and shake their heads at China. Two birds with one stone.

Why hasn't this been done yet?

ARon

It's pretty simple. It's like their personhood is finally being recognized. It's something they have strived for for quite a while. Them being emotional about it makes complete sense to me

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.