This is my thread

ARon

So I started this yoga class 6 weeks ago and so far i've gotten 4 phone numbers! lol. I'm not the type to approach a chick like that at the gym cus f that but they've come up to me. I don't know if it's cus it's like 80+ degrees in the room or what but yeah, if your lonely, join a yoga class

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
So I started this yoga class 6 weeks ago and so far i've gotten 4 phone numbers! lol. I'm not the type to approach a chick like that at the gym cus f that but they've come up to me. I don't know if it's cus it's like 80+ degrees in the room or what but yeah, if your lonely, join a yoga class
I've been wanting to do yoga for ages, and not for the ladies....!

Probably going to join a gym soon and do the yoga there. I'll have to get my outfit sorted... ;)

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I just wanted to say.... Boat Shoes, fuck you.

My friend bought boat shoes. I hate them. His justification was that they're Hugo Boss. To me, that's no fucking excuse. I wouldn't wear Prada boat shoes, and I love Prada.

Do they have them fucking boat shoes in the USA? They have been popular here for a while now.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
I see boat shoes around here often as well, ugliest shit ever. My gramps used to wear em for fucks sake.
I don't understand some of the fashion trends going on these days.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
only acceptable boat shoes are sperry topsiders. they've been en vogue for more than 2 years at least. I missed out early on and didn't want to jump on the train late but a lot of people are still rocking them. i'll pass.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
only acceptable boat shoes are sperry topsiders. they've been en vogue for more than 2 years at least. I missed out early on and didn't want to jump on the train late but a lot of people are still rocking them. i'll pass.
These are the ones I am talking about. They started appearing here about 5 years ago. They are not acceptable. They are fucking gay.

keco52

Staff member
When dating, do you give out your number freely? I'm about to start giving email or something. I have a guy thats been texting and calling and I haven't responded since July 28. I'm wondering when he's going to get the hint. I have another one that texts on the weekends...which means he has a gf or only wants to sex, or both.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
When dating, do you give out your number freely? I'm about to start giving email or something. I have a guy thats been texting and calling and I haven't responded since July 28. I'm wondering when he's going to get the hint. I have another one that texts on the weekends...which means he has a gf or only wants to sex, or both.
I have got the hint now...!

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
get a google voice number. Don't sync it to your phone and you can check messages when you feel like it. That way you don't get disturbed and don't feel guilty about giving a fake number.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Yeah, I give my number.
Why don't you just tell Mr. July 28 that you're not interested. Same as Mr. Weekend.

There's nothing wrong with being direct with a person, it's like ripping off a bandage quickly - at first it's a pain, but you're relieved within seconds. It's better than having to deal with the same person every week or so, hoping he gets the message.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online