This is my thread

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
Look, EVERY contending cyclist is doping.

Id argue that the majority of competitive athletes dope in the off-season. No normal human being can train 12 hours a day day in and day out.
How far back do you think it goes? Modern athletes, or even athletes in the 70s and 80s, that only recently have had their records broken. I'm talking baseball and football, predominantly.

dilla

It's up for me too. Too bad literally everyone left. It's kinda like SH now. I dunno where they went, though, but it appears as if these kids think they're gangsters and have switched gangs to another forum that uploads the same albums with the same links, yet they feel the grass is greener there.

ARon

Forum isn't down for me...

Wait, wait, now it is.

I stopped using Boxden a long time ago. I have no idea how their shit is set up now. I think Pittsey still uses it

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
How far back do you think it goes? Modern athletes, or even athletes in the 70s and 80s, that only recently have had their records broken. I'm talking baseball and football, predominantly.
I dont know. Probably. Id imagine that as soon as athletes started making their living off of sports they were finding ways to cheat. I read this great article once about doping in sports Ill try to find it and post it up.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I use Boxden for Hip-Hop when I can't get it on newsgroups.... So I am on there once every 6 months..... lol ....

There is still a download section. You need 5 posts to view it.

None of it is lossless, so most of the time I just use it to listen before the CD is released.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
itunes isn't lossless either (obviously) but give me an itunes rip and I'm a happy camper. for me to take advantage of lossless, i'd have to have 300 dollar headphones and/or have to get kicked out my apartment for noise complaints.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
itunes isn't lossless either (obviously) but give me an itunes rip and I'm a happy camper. for me to take advantage of lossless, i'd have to have 300 dollar headphones and/or have to get kicked out my apartment for noise complaints.
I am about to buy a valve amp and a high level DAC. I want all my music in lossless format.

dilla

Which is why What.cd is pointless for me. I can't keep a ratio because no one downloads from me and the shit that does get downloaded is an album that 9 GB big because the audio is so crisp, you can hear the roaches fucking in the studio walls. Fuck that noise.

ARon

Anyone else watching the Super Cup, Barca vs Real? You just see Ronaldo's back heel flip and goal? Holy shit. I Love when my favorite players do cool shit

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.