This is my thread

ARon

If Nas told me himself that he uses ghostwriters I still wouldn't believe it. He is the most prolific writer this genre of music has seen. No offense, you have to be somewhat of a fool to even think that it's even possible that that can be true.

And isn't this chick the biggest Jay Z stan there is? Wrote his book for him and everything. Get out of here

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
dude, are you forgetting the guy from rappersiknow who said jay elect himself told him that shit.

jay elect and stic man did not deny ghostwriting. they're playing politics, can't believe you can't see it.

"nas doesn't need a ghostwriter" =! "nas doesn't use ghostwriters"

"My contributions to his album was a collaboration and an honor and under his direction of what he wanted to convey and say. " =! "I didn't ghostwrite for Nas."

the writing's on the wall. of course you can't expect ghostwriters to admit they're ghostwriters. that's like a snitch admitting he's a snitch. you lose your fucking job lol.

of course in 6th grade in art class when my mom drew the whole damn thing, i told the teacher my mom helped me a little. the teacher didn't ask "oh, what parts exactly did she help you with?" same thing with stic. it's obviously too easy to use semantics and call it a "collaboration" "some writing" "exchanging ideas" but get the fuck outta here. stic might not have written whole songs but it still tarnishes nas' legacy as a dope ass lyricist. it brings everything into question. that's how life works lol just look at baseball players and cyclists.

masta247

Staff member
Agreed. It struck me how they didn't deny at any point. I wasn't convinced but after reading their stances on the issue I sensed a lot of bullshit.

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
So...

Obama and the Mrs' first kiss has been marked by a plaque.

Only in America...!
Them big ass coon lips touching. SMMFH

I really wish Jesus was real and he came down and was a dark horse in this year's election. And just ran against Obama and all the Republicans voted for him and swayed the rest of the world. I wanna see Obama's face. I dunno wtf I'm talking about.

Preach

Get a foot stool for the bathroom. It's to hemorrhoids what a slicer was to bread.

Or wipe your ass gentler.

Did you know you can get internal hemorrhoids that you won't know that you have, and if it gets serious you risk getting a prolapse?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I just logged on to my old deactivated facebook account. I am friends with a few people from SH. Some I don't even remember. There was Dave, Katie, Puff N Scruff.... And others I couldn't place.

I was friends with KECO too. Her account has no activity since 2008. There was also members from here, giving her compliments and "flirting". I think that's why it's no longer used. ;)

dilla

I just logged on to my old deactivated facebook account. I am friends with a few people from SH. Some I don't even remember. There was Dave, Katie, Puff N Scruff.... And others I couldn't place.

I was friends with KECO too. Her account has no activity since 2008. There was also members from here, giving her compliments and "flirting". I think that's why it's no longer used. ;)
He told me he deactivated it. Guess I must have been one of those that made him feel "uncomfortable" with advances. /s

dilla

I haven't really liked any comic book movies. I've seen the Dark Knight and Spiderman and a few others. I just can't get into them. I didn't watch these shows as a kid so there's no feeling of nostalgia or anything when I see it.

I did watch Pokemon, but a 23 year old going to the theaters to see Pokemon has a stigma attached to it.

keco52

Staff member

Thanks Pitts. I thought it was deactivated. I just signed in and it said someone from Mexico was trying to access my account. Anyway, that was a good trip down memory lane :) Matt (forget his sh name) married his college gf. One of our last convos was about his relationship and how he really liked her. So sweet.

Amara is still pretty. I thought to creep on her for a bit but too tired.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online