This is my thread

Ristol

New York's Ambassador
I about to go EDouble(fucking crazy) if the Lakers give up Bynum and Gasol for Dwight Howard. Fuck that
Did you miss the playoffs? One of those guys is old and one of them is SOFT. Talented, but soft. You don't want Dwight for them? Elaborate, sir.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Any chance you can direct me to a link of the live footage? I was on site and working so I missed it :(. I was pretty upset about that. I'd like to wind up in planetary sciences when I'm an old fogey.

I know what ya mean, I heard a guy describe it as a bunch of math nerds jerking off over nothing. I was like no wonder you're overweight and drive a truck for a living.
Well, what it was for the most part was a live feed from NASA's control room. You can probably find it on Youtube, NASA might even have it on their website.

There's this CNN live feed at the time (7:52 for landing confirmation) :

I had that on as I watched online as well. It's pretty much the same, just with commentary.
That said... a new high def panorama photo was released by NASA today!

Amazing stuff.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
made a standing desk in my room. pretty cool, but probably not to other people. two bookshelves, one table top. birch veener, bitch. i'm typing..while standing. *mind blown*

ARon

NASA played some tricks today. That panorama is from the older rover not Curiosity, good move on their part. They've been doing real well with the PR as of late. Hopefully they get some real funding soon, doubtful though

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
Eastbound & Down is being renewed for season 4.
It was announced almost a month ago, yet I too just found out after reading your post and doing a search. I figured one of my friends would have told me about this much earlier.

I think the ending of season 3 was just fine. I always wondered how they were gonna end the show, and I felt they did they best they could with season 3. Making a new season is like beating a dead horse and strapping it to the back of a pickup and dragging it along for the ride. The show needed to end with him faking his death and meeting up with April again.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I am shattered. Spent 12 hours getting The Olympics Terminal ready for The Games Family leaving, tomorrow. They built a new terminal at a serious cost for 3 days of departures...!

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
And it's being unveiled in the press, tomorrow. So we weren't allowed to take any photos, not that I would have done anyway. I am not the type to show off on FB... I would never ask a celebrity or sportsmen for a photo. I hate the celebrity obsessed culture we live in. I may, however, be in the background of a few tv interviews, but I didn't do my hair today, so I won't be pointing myself out...

This Olympics has been a pain in my arse. But the sport was brilliant, and I have earned a lot of extra money these last 2 months.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.