The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
this knicks-bulls game got pretty good with that steve blake in n out and the anthony 3pt. i feel like i've seen 45 blocks in this game.

ArtsyGirl

I'm looking into streaming games rather than pay tv styles... any suggestions? What's the best way.. I hear you can pay like $80 for a season pass or something with espn?

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
more like $160-200 for the full season and that doesn't even include playoffs. the best way is if your internet provider has a deal with ESPN so that you can watch all games on ESPN3 online.

ARon

I'm guessing second. His history is going to follow him around forever and Stern is not gonna let that be forgotten. It's sad, he'll go to break up a fight and get a technical

Ristol

New York's Ambassador
I love when he beats his chest to the ref, explaining himself. No, no, I always do that when I celebrate a dunk. Harden got in the way of my vicious air elbow.

Kobe

^How about this?
Durant scored 32 points in his regular-season finale on Wednesday against the Denver Nuggets meaning Bryant will need 38 points or more against the Kings to beat out Durant for the scoring crown.
This is a hater's wet dream waiting to happen :D

ArtsyGirl

^For serious?? Why?!

If that's the case I'm thinking Heat V Spurs Final..

It's nice to see Kobe is up there for scoring, but it kind of highlights what he was having to do this season to keep LA in there.

I know this is a bit after the fact but this is how behind I am. I FUCKING HATE Ron Artest! He is so stupid, and his stupidity costs the team. He's such an ass. The amount of times I watch an LA game and think "oh good LA have some momentum going so it's about time Ron does something stupid..." LA should just kick him off the team, seriously, all good about the defense but he's an idiot. I get the team having his back and not letting a brawl break out but if I were them I would have been soooo close to going "have at it".. He really needs to change his name too, I always thought that was dumb.

roaches

The league was asking for disaster with this compressed schedule. And the Bulls made it worse by how they managed his recovery during the regular season.

It's nice to see Kobe is up there for scoring, but it kind of highlights what he was having to do this season to keep LA in there.
*blinks*

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.