The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

ArtsyGirl

The Heat have not showed up tonight. I missed the Mad Men premiere for this bullshit? It's hard to go from watching Kansas and UNC giving it their all to this garbage.
I know right. The intensity difference is incredible. :( Shame UNC lost ( damn you Marshall!! Why did you have to break your wrist!!) but a little bit of me is happy for Robinson, if anyone deserves a taste of success it is him. I'm thinking Kentucky Vs Ohio State for National Championship.

Kobe

Aww, this ain't right:

Then again?

Well, the 2nd one was suspect to me, complete with the Griffin elbow to Gasol's head. Boom! Headshot! Either way, SMH at both.

Clippers will always have the highlights, Lakers will always have the city.

Ristol

New York's Ambassador
Finals predictions, go. Only rule is you may not pick a Heat/Thunder Finals. Too easy, and thus against the rules. Use your imagination.

I think Celtics/Lakers. Call me old-fashioned. Oh, and: Celtics in five.

Yeah, yeah, whatever. Just remember I said it.

ARon

That amare deron dunk thing was after the play...who cares

Then as far as blake goes, how did that first one not get an over the back call? Then the second one with the fully extended elbow should have been called as well but you know that's not going to happen. Definitely not mad, Pau frustrated Blake all game tonight, scrapping with him and shit. Griffin tries to be tough but he ain't. Highlights aren't going to get you the W, so Pau and the Lakers win lol.

To be honest, the Clippers are overachieving like a mother fucker this year. They'll get knocked out first round for sure

ArtsyGirl

How there wasn't a whistle against Griffin in that I will never know... Umpires too busy admiring or something...

Important thing is Lakers got the win.

Hmm Finals (minus Heat/Thunder..) well lets see... maybe Bulls V Thunder? lol I don't know, I've missed too many games to see where everyone is sitting.

Kobe

^You're welcome, although your schadenfreude tendencies have me worried.

I've just been watching Pop rest his players and its clear he knows the big one is the playoffs. The season to him...well...I think he's just happy to have 2nd place in the west, and stay off the radar in the talks of who will be in the NBA finals. He's got a master plan going on, and I'll be quite surprised if they don't go all the way. So I truly believe that, I'm not just saying it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.