The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

ArtsyGirl

Yes, the weed in the car had nothing to do with it.. And the speeding well that was just cos he is black. lol

And Stephenson should just get kicked out the NBA for life and have all thats coming his way legally.

Should the Denver Nuggets elect to trade Carmelo Anthony, the New York Knicks are believed to be the All-Star forward's first choice for a new home. But they are not his only option.

Multiple league sources familiar with his situation told SI.com that Anthony would also be open to signing a long-term deal with Houston or New Jersey should either of those teams offer the Nuggets an acceptable trade package.

Read more: Sources: Carmelo Anthony interested in Rockets, Nets via trade - NBA - SI.com
i think they should trade him asap. looks what happened to the cavs and rapts.

Kobe

^^Crazy thing is that I recorded that game on my PVR (that's Tivo to you.............I think), then I read your comment. Didn't even watch it, I deleted the game and forgot about watching the game vs Spain. As fate would have it, the game vs Spain would turn out to be an exhibition classic. The irony.

^i saw the last 2min of the spain/usa game then caught it again on nbatv. great game.

michael jordan signs kawame brown lmao. what next? adam morrison back with the bobcats?

^?

According to Yahoo! Sports, the Nuggets look ready to part ways with Carmelo Anthony who has made it clear he wants out of Denver.

Anthony's camp has advised the Nuggets to deal the superstar forward since he plans to leave as a free agent next summer.

The relationship has become contentious, with Anthony's representatives making heavy-handed demands and Stan Kroenke responding in kind.

"It’s almost a given they’re going to move him," said a team executive who has talked with both the Nuggets and Anthony’s agents.

The Nets and Clippers have trade assets that most appeal to Denver's management, according to the report. No mention is made of whether Anthony has agreed to sign an extension with those clubs.
demanding a trade when youre in good situation is not cool

Ristol

New York's Ambassador
Like everyone, I've heard a million different things about Melo in the past three weeks. All I know for sure is the longer he's a Nugget, the more likely he is to be a Knick.

Kobe

WASHINGTON -- In his first game at the Verizon Center in more than nine months, Gilbert Arenas was gone in a flash.

Two nights after he admitted faking a left knee injury, Arenas played just three minutes before exiting the Washington Wizards' 96-88 preseason loss to the Milwaukee Bucks on Thursday night with a strained right groin. Saunders fined Arenas for the fake injury Tuesday. Before Thursday's game, he wasn't eager to revisit the incident.

"That's over with. I'm not going to get into it," Saunders said. "I've done enough."

Saunders contended that Arenas had been a loyal player during training camp.

"He's been with us. Whatever we've asked him to do, he's basically done," Saunders said.
Careful what you wish for huh? Arenas should have known everything he does will be critically looked at by the media. I try to give athletes the benefit of the doubt after they mess up but faking an injury after the gun charge thing?? On the other hand why didn't the media raze Princess Pierce when he faked injury during the 2008 NBA finals?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.