The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

ArtsyGirl

For me most of the time he's a frustrating player to watch, but as long as he's able to be there when it matters then its all good.

I like the emotion, it's a big mental boost to beat them at home to go up 1.

ARon

Low scoring 1st quarter...Man Sheed is fucking hilarious, the faces he makes, of course they show that "what did i do? I didn't touch him!" face slow mo...

Kobe

I wonder why they didn't replay that punch Pierce landed on the official. Would have been class if the ref got floored boxing style.

Lakers are playing well defensively and so are the Celtics. Looks like the commentators are clearly rooting for the Celtics. I thought Gasol got a lucky call on Sheed, that wasn't a foul. Gotta admit his 'I didn't foul him' facial expression would make a classic GIF. Always better when a wrong call goes the Lakers way, and they still make the free throws. Speaking of expressions, Glen Davis needs to keep his tongue in his mouth.

Lakers bench played well when they came in, that's what kept them in the game for a while. Good to see Artest driving to the basket as well. It seems like he can't make a shot to save his life, even Princess Pierce was caught out when Artest made the drive for the lay up. KG is the go to guy for the Celtics, Gasol needs to shut him down the way he is keeping tabs on Allen.

I'm really hoping Lakers can take Game 4, they seem to have what it takes.

Kobe

Celtics were cocky tonight, Lakers simply collapsed defensively in the 4th. They had been playing great defense and they threw the game away. Rondo made a great interception to kill the game. No problem about the series being tied, as long as Lakers win Game 5.

Glen Davis drooling, now that was just disgusting. Not to mention they kept on showing slow motion replays of it!!

First of all, Why did they keep replaying Big Baby drooling all over national television?

Second of all, Pshhh...

Lakers had to sacrifice one game in Boston to bring it home and win it here. ;)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.