The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

ARon

Damn he blocked a Derek Fisher shot!!!!!...a middle school ball player can block a Fish shot. I hope he retires after they win a ring this year.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if the Lakers sweep, I'll call it in 5 though.

Hoping this Cavs Celts series goes 7 and then Orlando actually has to play a worthy playoff team and that series goes 7 as well so the Lakers come in way fresh

ARon

Tim Donaghy picks the two best teams pretty much and expects people to think it's some big scandal, fuck out of here. 90% of the US would choose them for the Finals, Donaghy needs to fade away quickly

^lol

celtics destroying em right now. lol at lebron for saying earlier in the year he can win the scoring title if he wants to. it looks he just going for triple doubles and only had 3pts in the first half.

ARon

Yeah I think bronbron wanted to go pad some stats this game and failed miserably.. he wanted that triple double and he can get the points whenever...Boston smashed em, hellll yeah

Kobe

Lakers fans always trash Fisher, it's the same story every season. Somehow he makes a big play in the playoffs and then fans keep talking about how incredible he is. I'll be a fan of his as much as he keeps putting up bricks, making big shots, missing contested, blocked or uncontested lay-ups.

I'm really holding my tongue and resisting the urge to trash the Cavs. I have a friend who is a huge Cavs fans and, I want to taunt her so bad right now. Then I read Yak's post about Donaghy and I figured I should let it go. DAMN IT!! I want to see Lebron leave the Cavs. I want to see if people really are the Cleveland fans they claim to be. As a Lakers fan, its one of the rare moments I want the Celtics to win.

My part of the world is only getting the Eastern Conference finals. They alternate each year. Boooo!!

Lakers fans always trash Fisher, it's the same story every season. Somehow he makes a big play in the playoffs and then fans keep talking about how incredible he is. I'll be a fan of his as much as he keeps putting up bricks, making big shots, missing contested, blocked or uncontested lay-ups.

I'm really holding my tongue and resisting the urge to trash the Cavs. I have a friend who is a huge Cavs fans and, I want to taunt her so bad right now. Then I read Yak's post about Donaghy and I figured I should let it go. DAMN IT!! I want to see Lebron leave the Cavs. I want to see if people really are the Cleveland fans they claim to be. As a Lakers fan, its one of the rare moments I want the Celtics to win.

My part of the world is only getting the Eastern Conference finals. They alternate each year. Boooo!!
lol he may be wrong. cavs looking real weak at the moment like they dont belong there.

Here in Brazil they alternate games, 3x a week, West, East, West, East........only on ESPN
you try streaming websites?

LOL @ Barkley saying before the series that the Cavs would completely sweep the Celtics with ease.
damn lol i thought it would be cavs in 5. i didnt expect the celtics to play the way theyre playing.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.