orlando
cavs
boston
chicago
washington (will win 33+ easyy)
atlanta
toronto
miami

im really undecided this year...i want shaq and KG to get another ring but i really hate lebron and paul pierce...lifes tough

orlando over lakers to win it all (if they can make it past a healthy boston)

hornets wont win enough games for cp3 to get mvp, even though he deserves it..prolly go to either kg, kobe, lebron or dwight

LMAO @ shaq...what a legend

predictions:
West:
lakers
spurs
nuggets
mavs
blazers
utah
hornets
suns/clippers

Clippers team looks good but we'll c if they can stay healthy

East:
orlando
cavs
boston
chicago
washington (will win 33+ easyy)
atlanta
toronto
miami

im really undecided this year...i want shaq and KG to get another ring but i really hate lebron and paul pierce...lifes tough

orlando over lakers to win it all (if they can make it past a healthy boston)

hornets wont win enough games for cp3 to get mvp, even though he deserves it..prolly go to either kg, kobe, lebron or dwight
i dont see toronto making the playoffs with the current roster. i agree on the cp3 part, dwight/lebron will win a lot of games and i personally dont think kobe or kgs stats will be good enuff (cuz they dont need to do much)

yeah i guess i over valued toronto a little bit..probably cause my housemate keeps talkin them up..they'd probably be in contention for 8th seed though..chris bosh needs to step up, its about time he put on some weight, shoulda done that ages ago

First, the guns. Then the unexcused absences. Now we can add a domestic violence report to the recent events section of the Delonte West dossier.

WOIO.com reports that Saturday night, West drove his wife to the Cleveland airport where an "incident" occurred. Reportedly the incident started at the couple's home where the Cavs' small guard tried to take her wedding ring off. After the argument continued to the airport, West's wife filed a domestic violence report with authorities. Police told the station there were no signs of abuse or injury.

Well, then. As long as he's managed to put all that trouble behind him.

There are two realities that are coming to clarity from all this. The first is that Delonte West's issues extend beyond the prototypical troubled NBA player getting tagged for DUI after a late night at the club. In a very short time he's exhibited a pattern of personal turbulence that spans multiple time zones, and that branches across unrest with the law, with his team, and now with his home life. Many said he needed help before this incident, but this just reinforces the point and it at least appears that he's not headed in the right direction.

The second reality is that the Cavs are going to have to start evaluating whether or not West is worth the headache, and if they can afford it this season. Make no mistake, they've got to make a locker room that suffered from hubris last season mesh with the largest ego (and posterior) in the NBA, get through Boston and Orlando, and then win a championship in order to secure the biggest star their entire state has ever had. So there's a little bit resting on this season. And while the team has bonded with West and has demonstrated patience and diligence in trying to help him resolve his issues, as the saying goes, it's a business. At some point these distractions are going to become too much for Cavaliers. They may not be at that point yet, but they can see it from there
dude is krazzzzzy

lmao, word? I dont know about that one. Looks like he did leave him hanging there for a second. I think Phil would have hollered his name or something. lol, funny acting if it's real haha.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.