iverson
is probably best 6 feet player ever
it takes a lot of heart
to be able to dominate
when u 6 feet

he is like
iverson in the land of giants
First of all, are you writing in Haiku?

And he is not the best. He was the best. I don't think it's insane to say that pound for pound, Iverson was the most talented guy to ever put on an NBA uniform. But was is the operative word.

So, in ur opinion who was the best small man ever

plz provide stats

n
"First of all, are you writing in Haiku"

I wasent born in the usa (so lucky huh)

My 1st languages r

belarussian,russian, lil french and then english

'я очень не люблю жарy!'

USA is a funny place
there r so many people who spell soo good
and yet they have small salary income
so i said fuck spelling
im a go all out on math

but if u cant understand my shit
just ignore my posts and dont reply...

Snowman

i had seen on espn that the Knicks were having talks about Andre Miller coming to NY

now that Nash is off the 2010 free agent list. its gonna be a little hard for NY to get Lebron now.

Doesn't defend?
He has led the league in steals!
Coach in Detroit said AI was the only one staying true to the defense for half the season.

So let's see,
Allen Iverson goes down as one of NBA's top 50 all time (Look it up, it's true)
But he is less of an addition to a team than Lamar Odom, who will never make it to the Hall of Fame...

Fuck Yahoo Sports. Fuck them in their stupid asses.

Why am I typing in Arthurrr form?

Doesn't defend?
He has led the league in steals!
Coach in Detroit said AI was the only one staying true to the defense for half the season.

So let's see,
Allen Iverson goes down as one of NBA's top 50 all time (Look it up, it's true)
But he is less of an addition to a team than Lamar Odom, who will never make it to the Hall of Fame...

Fuck Yahoo Sports. Fuck them in their stupid asses.

Why am I typing in Arthurrr form?
I disagree with a lot of stuff yahoo sports posts too.

Iverson is fast, quick, and crafty... i think that's why he led the NBA in steals so much, but, steals don't necessarily make you a good defender.

kid
im tire of this shit
new faggets dont want to talk about basketball
they want to talk about my spell hahahhaa
im just gonna stay on clutchfans
because all this new faggets dont know shit about bball
if u ever need to reach me
holla at me on myspace

damn laptop broke lol... iversons not a great 1 on 1 defender, he got a lot of steals cuz he took risk on defense. iverson will go down in history as the best scorer for 6ft and under. i think AI will prob sign with the heat if they dont get odom.

kid
im tire of this shit
new faggets dont want to talk about basketball
they want to talk about my spell hahahhaa
im just gonna stay on clutchfans
because all this new faggets dont know shit about bball
if u ever need to reach me
holla at me on myspace
lol, dude fuck em don't tripp. Who cares. Dont get hurt hahaha. But aight i'll hit you up on the space.

No problem bro.

The Los Angeles Lakers have restarted contract negotiations with free-agent forward Lamar Odom(notes), the Los Angeles Times reported.

Talks broke down last week after Lakers owner Jerry Buss withdrew his offer to Odom. The Lakers had given Odom the choice of a four-year, $36 million contract (the fourth season was only partially guaranteed) or a three-year, $30 million deal. Buss reportedly became upset that Odom was negotiating with the Miami Heat, who were limited to offering him $34 million over five years.

The Times reported the talks between Odom and the Lakers as "productive," but added there was no deal to report "at the moment."

The Times also said Odom might receive a new offer less than the one Buss withdrew.

Source: Los Angeles Times
Damn, just give him his money buss! Shit! Odom on the Lakers guarantees a championship. Otherwise, it's gonna be tough with the Spurs.

Forget the Lakers, a healthy Celtics team will own the NBA this season. They were a clear #1 before Garnett's injury, and played really well even without him and Powe (their other PF). Should be a great season though, I just think BOS will be back on top again now that everyone is healthy.

Everyone on the Celtics are past their prime. Garnett included.

Rasheed, Allen, Pierce, Garnett - all past their prime, still good players, but past their prime.

Rondo is the only one still developing, and Powe. Rondo needs to be more consistent, though.

Some may be past their prime, but they are still exceptional players. Garnett may have his best years behind him, but he still has some great years ahead, same with Pierce and Allen. Wallace is only playing the bench anyways, and Det wouldn't have let him go if he was still in his prime.
But they also still have great young talent. Rondo is only slightly inconsistent, but he gets better every game, and is the best all around PG other than Chris Paul in my opinion. Plus Powe is great, he just doesn't have the opportunities, same with Big Baby. Perkins is still really young too, and he's a solid starter. They still have a couple years to make really good runs, and I still think they're better than LA.

We still have to see how the Knee injury affects KG's game. That's probably the worst place to have an injury and make a come back. Garnett & sheed will have to go up against Gasol/Bynum duo. Gasol in his prime, bynum gettin there. Pierce will have to deal with artest. Kobe on Ray allen. Fisher will have to keep rondo out of the key and make him shoot, since he can't shoot worth a damn.

Boston's not ready for LA

:)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.