The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

I love everyone's scenarios about "if" this would have happened.
Yeah, "IF" Jordan had missed the shot against the Jazz, IF Magic had missed the baby hook, IF Bird wouldn't have stolen the pass, IF LeBron and Kobe had went to college...
Stop that shit, you'll never know "what if."

I love everyone's scenarios about "if" this would have happened.
Yeah, "IF" Jordan had missed the shot against the Jazz, IF Magic had missed the baby hook, IF Bird wouldn't have stolen the pass, IF LeBron and Kobe had went to college...
Stop that shit, you'll never know "what if."
For the record,

"if" Kobe wouldn't have raped that broad... hahaha.

Artisticgurl i agree, it's an interesting series now. You should expect both teams to really battle it out now since the Magic have gained some confidence, and the Lakers have lost their first game of the finals.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
If I was Van Gundy, I'd just ISO skip and let him pull his and1 moves on whoever is guarding, break dude down, get to the basket, shoot or dish to the open man.

ArtsyGirl

He had some nice moves, although there was a double-dribble I think I saw under the ring, wasn't picked up hehe sneaky sneaky. If only he could be more consistent with his scoring.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
He had some nice moves, although there was a double-dribble I think I saw under the ring, wasn't picked up hehe sneaky sneaky. If only he could be more consistent with his scoring.
i don't think you understand...

rafer alston is an AND1 legend, top 5 sickest handles on the planet. He used to make people cry on the court lol...he came from the playground he's not like other typical nba players..what he shows in the nba is like 2% of the shit he can do ...

ArtsyGirl

i don't think you understand...

rafer alston is an AND1 legend, top 5 sickest handles on the planet. He used to make people cry on the court lol...he came from the playground he's not like other typical nba players..what he shows in the nba is like 2% of the shit he can do ...
I know all of this. He is amazing. But this is the NBA he can't do everything he did with And 1 for obvious reasons. If he could score on a consistent basis like he did in Game 3 and in other Playoff games then he would get more recognition.

I <3 And 1.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.