The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

ArtsyGirl

They gotta try something.

Whats the predictions for tomorrow?

Is it bad I want the Lakers to lose enough so that they can (hopefully) win the Championship in LA?
Is it 3 games in Orlando now?

They gotta try something.

Whats the predictions for tomorrow?

Is it bad I want the Lakers to lose enough so that they can (hopefully) win the Championship in LA?
Is it 3 games in Orlando now?
lol, in the words of Kobe Bryant after Game 2... "It's on."

Lakers win Game 3 by 4 points, Kobe has 36 points, Odom with 18, Gasol with 24. I dont care where they win it, as long as they win it...

btw, the Lakers aren't the best road team in the NBA for nothing... they'll show why they are the best road team. :)

^
Definitely true.
Nothing like a home crowd when you win the Championship (I say it like I would know, ha) but in the NBA fans also travel across the country to watch the Finals. Still, I imagine the cheers being louder than the boo's would be a good feeling.

yak pac fatal

addin sheed, theyre addin length and a big man who can shoot 3s. by ability to knock down 3s, dwight howard is forced to get out the paint which opens up the lanes for lebron

Snowman

only way Orlando wins 4 in a row is if Kobe breaks his foot. it aint happenin. LA will take 2 out of 3 in Orlando.

on another note, many of you probably knew this but i didnt, i went to wikianswers.com and typed up how much does Jack Nicholson pay for Laker Tickets. and it said $5,350 a game. (Hmmm) that would sound about right.

Shadows

Look, I see it as this.

It will end up being 3-1 by game 4.

In game 5, the Lakers take it b/c Orlando is going to play too nervous and fuck up.

EDIT:

FUCK!

Almost 6000 a game!! JESUS!

Scoobyffc

yeah sure
but, you know
the more rich and famous people are the more they get stuff for free, better seats, restaurant reservations, clothes ...

i think i got the comparative wrong...always forget how to use more most ...
lmao
its hard writing high

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.