The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

technique is putting his potential to good use through his music

dance with a devil...
he should of help that girl ....
ahahah
He was a part of it. /:
That's what it says in the song.

Ask around, who's the sickest underground rapper.
hmmm i know eminem was king
50 for some time
immortal always was in the shadows
there 100 rappers just like him
with good lyricses but without flow
he sounds like he reading from the book n shit
and I did ask around
best underground rapper/rapper without major deal is
Im talkin about RIGHT now, the underground artists that are currently rappinng. Not eminem or 50 cent lol. Of course they had their mark on the underground rap scene. EVEN 2Pac had a mark on the underground rap scene, but as far as RIGHT NOW, ask someone who's the best underground lyricist. They'll definately tell you immortal technique.

On the other hand,
Ask who's the best NBA Player RIGHT NOW? lol, not tmac.

"Slow Loud And Bangin', all in my trunk
Trunk full of funk, I ain't never been a punk
I blow on skunk, I blow on doja
Military minded, I'm a motherfucking soldier"

some more

I'm not listening to all this southern bullshit music.

na zro is lol
kid i think yak is gay foo
that fagget mannn
he and his friend talked shit to my friend, sending him messages n shit like u dumbass and bla bla bla
and i was like fuck it that ur business and as soon as i said some bad about his friend yak the fag was about to cry. Yak need a permission from his friend to do shit ahahahahaha
I guess them New jersey anti gay laws have many loopholes. Spending 24/7 with another dude aint healthy.
and before this hopper says some like
oo its just a game
well shittt
if it just a game why did u start talking shit to my friend in the first place? and it wasent even him.. it was his lil sisters....u insult his lil sis? and i dint even said anything but as soon as I said some about yak's 20 years grow ass bf, tears came from his eyes wow
fuck this
im out of here

yak pac fatal

na zro is lol
kid i think yak is gay foo
that fagget mannn
he and his friend talked shit to my friend, sending him messages n shit like u dumbass and bla bla bla
and i was like fuck it that ur business and as soon as i said some bad about his friend yak the fag was about to cry. Yak need a permission from his friend to do shit ahahahahaha
I guess them New jersey anti gay laws have many loopholes. Spending 24/7 with another dude aint healthy.
and before this hopper says some like
oo its just a game
well shittt
if it just a game why did u start talking shit to my friend in the first place? and it wasent even him.. it was his lil sisters....u insult his lil sis? and i dint even said anything but as soon as I said some about yak's 20 years grow ass bf, tears came from his eyes wow
fuck this
im out of here
shut ur punk ass up bitch. we aint talk shit to youre friend. he just certified garbage and we aint even send him that or atleast me. way to show your true colors dawg. you lyin aint nobody was cryin we was laughin at ur illiterate message. no one was talkin shit to ur friend, why ur pussy hurt? is he ur boyfriend? phony ass bitch. and my friend was doin all the messaging, quit catchin feelins. you can take ur retarded ass out of here, dont nobody care.

you talkin about me cryin? look at u. u brought this whole thing on the forum like a true bitch. you cryin faggot.

LMMFAO!

I GOTTA REFRESH THE PAGE! I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS SHIT. HAHAHAHAHA

- YAK VS. ART -

There's only one way we can settle this. One on one on COD. Winner takes all. Lol.

Yo yall needa chill out. Make up or somethin. Shake hands on COD. Go up to each other on COD and shake hands. Lol, you guys are like bert and ernie, superman and clark kent, lol.

Hahahahaha, wtf.
Gay.

Now I can't make fun of art when the rockets lose. Fuck.

Bleh,
Gonna watch the nuggets get ass raped. Bynums back!

LMMFAO!

I GOTTA REFRESH THE PAGE! I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS SHIT. HAHAHAHAHA

- YAK VS. ART -

There's only one way we can settle this. One on one on COD. Winner takes all. Lol.

Yo yall needa chill out. Make up or somethin. Shake hands on COD. Go up to each other on COD and shake hands. Lol, you guys are like bert and ernie, superman and clark kent, lol.

Hahahahaha, wtf.
Gay.

Now I can't make fun of art when the rockets lose. Fuck.

Bleh,
Gonna watch the nuggets get ass raped. Bynums back!
man hes a wierdo fo real. hes takin this shit to the heart. i had his back on 2pacforum, shit u even got banned for that lol i got his back here. idk whats up with him. idk why he'd even post that shit, makes no sense, he tells me that im cryin that comes cryin to u about what happend lol but its all good

^for real, that's what im sayin. Cavs Lakers in the finals, if that's not what happens. NBA ratings are gonna be weak. With the economy in the toilet, i think stern is gonna do some moves haha.

Where's art!!!!!!???

art come back nigga! stop bein a lil bitch! its okay son! we're all cool here! Come back! if you read this! come back!

i still have to make fun of you when the rockets lose! lol

yak, if he reads that...and he's A REAL HARDCORE ROCKETS FAN he's gonna reply.

^for real, that's what im sayin. Cavs Lakers in the finals, if that's not what happens. NBA ratings are gonna be weak. With the economy in the toilet, i think stern is gonna do some moves haha.

Where's art!!!!!!???

art come back nigga! stop bein a lil bitch! its okay son! we're all cool here! Come back! if you read this! come back!

i still have to make fun of you when the rockets lose! lol

yak, if he reads that...and he's A REAL HARDCORE ROCKETS FAN he's gonna reply.
lol i read an article the other day that lebron james is the most protected playere in the league, ever. he has commited like 3 fouls like the past 15 games. thats unheard of for a perimeter defender

^yea dude i saw it on espn, they reported about it. lol, i was like wtf? This dude is afucking monster when he handles the ball, and it's always a blocking foul when someone takes a charge?

lol i know bro, shit's crazy.
ayo, art's been hitting me up on myspace and shit.
lol. he's tellin me how lakers gonna lose to the blazers in the playoffs hahaha.

fuckin faggot,
come back already.
lol.

lol i know bro, shit's crazy.
ayo, art's been hitting me up on myspace and shit.
lol. he's tellin me how lakers gonna lose to the blazers in the playoffs hahaha.

fuckin faggot,
come back already.
lol.
lmao thats all he does... talk shit. instead of wanting his team to win, he wants other teams to lose

i still cant believe spurs beat jazz lol

jazz will be dangerous in the playoffs kid watchout, it wont eazy lol and mavs are on a lil hot streak

the mavs dont got shit inside.
bynum and gasol are gonna PWN dampier.
who's gonna stop kobe?
lol, dirk & kidd is our only problems.

haha
deaven george is the new kobe stopper, i know youve seen all the success of the previous kobe stoppers LOL

yea mavs have no heart except for kidd but kidd did bitch out of the nets and he got byron scott fired

deaven george is the new kobe stopper, i know youve seen all the success of the previous kobe stoppers LOL

yea mavs have no heart except for kidd but kidd did bitch out of the nets and he got byron scott fired
LMAO. all kobe stoppers have failed.
except the celtics starting 5.
it was like all 5 vs. Kobe. they all surrounded him and shit lol.

LMAO. all kobe stoppers have failed.
except the celtics starting 5.
it was like all 5 vs. Kobe. they all surrounded him and shit lol.
i think if kobe didnt have a fucked finger, kobe wouldve dont a lot better. his shooting percentage was bad in that series. idk how much credit id give to the celtic d cuz most of the shots kobe took, he would usually make em in the season.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online