The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

yea dude, fucking destroyed like shit.
come on! damn playoffs need to start already!

they said that Kobe said he wants to see the blazers in the playoffs... aha, wtf? kobe! they just beat us and he wants to see them in the playoffs.
Only teams im scared of is the Jazz and Blazers.

lol, im 5 dollars poorer.

hahahahaha, hornets are puss! rockets only play puss teams.
lol !

when the Lakers season started, every team they played was "puss". lol . Cavs got the pussiest teams all season

SicC

Dying Breed
Staff member
wow,
8 straight loss in portland.
fucking gay.

/:

yo, utah has the number 8 spot now. they might fucking knock us out!!
Which means Portland is due for a loss. Nothing to fret about really the playoffs are a whole new season one which the Blazers have little experiance in. they will be dangerouse but not dangerouse enough.

Utah has no chance of knocking us out have you seen there road record? One of the worst in the league considering there overall record.

pz

lol, im 5 dollars poorer.

hahahahaha, hornets are puss! rockets only play puss teams.
lol !

when the Lakers season started, every team they played was "puss". lol . Cavs got the pussiest teams all season
lol. damn drew gooden is lookin nice on the spurs, i hope the resign him. he was one of those players i despised but now shit lol hes proving me wrong.

yea jazz r terrible on the road.

imo its the lakers championship to lose

Ahhh, don't jinx em.

We'll get to see a good matchup tonight between Lakers and Jazz. I hope they play a good strong game so we can see what the matchup will be like IF they see each other in the first round.

NEW YORK -- Ray Allen of the Boston Celtics has been suspended one game without pay for elbowing Cleveland Cavaliers forward Anderson Varejao in the groin, it was announced today by Stu Jackson, NBA Executive Vice President, Basketball Operations.

The incident occurred with 5:05 remaining in the third quarter of the Celtics 107-76 loss to the Cavaliers at Quicken Loans Arena on Sunday, April 12.

Allen will serve his suspension tonight when the Celtics visit the Philadelphia 76ers at the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia, Pa.
ah, Celtics gonna lose tonight.
lol

Snowman

We'll beat the jazz in 5 games. that does suck that we lost to portland. oh well was hoping for home court throughout the entire playoffs.

but were capable of winning in quicken loans arena against the cavs.

Well after tonight's win, i'm feelin pretty confident with the Lakers, although it wasn't a blowout.

We get the Jazz again on Sunday as the playoffs start. woo-hoo, now its time to play REAL basketball.

:)

It's a sign.

You need to join the wagon. lol!
hell na lol ill stick with my team til the end

Well after tonight's win, i'm feelin pretty confident with the Lakers, although it wasn't a blowout.

We get the Jazz again on Sunday as the playoffs start. woo-hoo, now its time to play REAL basketball.

:)
everyone has the same record in the playoffs, anything is possible lol

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.