The Massacre Growing on any1?

xxx

yea it is growing on me, the only thing that wont really ever grow on me is the pop songs on here. Cant stand them. Dont call your album the massacre if your gonna fill half the cd with long songs.

xxx

the main beef i have with this new cd is that he is isnt saying anything on the entire cd that has not been said or done before (baltimore love thing was the closest to breaking that).

But that is the same with 99% of hip-hop. No one is changing anything.

kaij said:
though at the start i thought the album was nowhere close to grodt, i actually consdider it not better but nearly as good
im addicted to the beat of just a lil bit

i am too, that's tha only good song on there and tha beat is fuckin awesome

OxyContin said:
I didn't like it then, and I don't like it now. This album isn't fresh. It's the same recycled formula that the Monkeys have been using ever since "GRODT" came out. I can honestly say that "The Documentary" shits all over "The Massacre". I guess 50 Cent should have kept those beats instead of giving them to the Hurricane...lol
:thumb: i like about 3 tracks on 50's new album thats about it, games album is actually tight but not sure if its better than GRODT

I thought it was pretty good album from the get-go. Muthafuckas are just quick to rule shit out as wack either cause they don't like that artist or cause it don't live up to their immediate expections cause it don't sound their previous shit.

DPG iz all I C

People were to quick to compare this to GRODT and didnt give it time to develop in to its own album.

I personally like it, it has nice beats and 50's flow makes it easy to listen to.

the album has grown on me a lil and there are some tight songs no doubt but its still not a very good album just cause 50 has no range and says absolutelynothing that hasn't already been said. his content is the same over and over and over, its pretty bad if u pay attention to his lyrics. peace

I think its a good album, not classic and no way GRODT, but its good.

lol @ best of 2005, its only march, we still got late registration and Detox to come :thumb:

VENOMOUS said:
Thew album aint whack yall just aint listen to it thoroughly yet.Its a good album.
This Album isn´t no Get Rich or Die Tryin´SIDE B !!!

If 50 released a side B of GRODT i´d be very dissapointed because it´d show that 50 couldn´t make nothing more than the same, it´d show that in 2 years he hadn´t learned anything and didn´t grow artisticly speaking !

I am very thankfull that 50 released this album, at the begining it´s not very easy to listen, and that´s why most of you guys don´t like the album, say it´s wack and shit ! This is by far the one of the best album from 50, incluiding GRODT, mixtapes, Beg for mercy (group) i mean this is talent in 20 something tracks, the more u listen, the more u understand and feel "this nigga is a genius and know what the fuck he´s doing" !!!
Do you believe that 50 thought the same as most of you when he made the album, if you listen both albums one after another it´s cleary they have major diff´s it´s like night and day, this Massacre is a new day, a new music and lyrics for 50 !!!

The More u Listen The more u´ll love it !!! Best Rap Album of 2005 (even when jigga can release fron now on 10 Black Album´s) !!!
i ain´t waiting for no fat boy joe and no jada monkey ass kiss for their response !!!

Newsflash: Game is Out that mudafuca, i neva liked that boy to be in the group (thight album, good beats) to me they all 4 are the best in the group, they neva needed Game in . Let´s see the next episode on this matter !

7 Syns

People who hate it now, hated it from the start and were always gonna hate it. Even a year ago their mind was set on hating it/disliking.

Personally it's the same as The Documentry. A 4/5 album overall with 4/5 for beats and 3.5/5 for rhymes and subject. And it's funny that 'Kiss said it was garbage because besides "Why". The Massacre shits on Kiss Of Death & Joe's Loyalty. Im just wondering what 50's got in the bag to hit Jada and Joe up next with, after they reply.

peace.

7 Syns

slang said:
This Album isn´t no Get Rich or Die Tryin´SIDE B !!!

If 50 released a side B of GRODT i´d be very dissapointed because it´d show that 50 couldn´t make nothing more than the same, it´d show that in 2 years he hadn´t learned anything and didn´t grow artisticly speaking !

I am very thankfull that 50 released this album, at the begining it´s not very easy to listen, and that´s why most of you guys don´t like the album, say it´s wack and shit ! This is by far the one of the best album from 50, incluiding GRODT, mixtapes, Beg for mercy (group) i mean this is talent in 20 something tracks, the more u listen, the more u understand and feel "this nigga is a genius and know what the fuck he´s doing" !!!
Do you believe that 50 thought the same as most of you when he made the album, if you listen both albums one after another it´s cleary they have major diff´s it´s like night and day, this Massacre is a new day, a new music and lyrics for 50 !!!

The More u Listen The more u´ll love it !!! Best Rap Album of 2005 (even when jigga can release fron now on 10 Black Album´s) !!!
i ain´t waiting for no fat boy joe and no jada monkey ass kiss for their response !!!

Newsflash: Game is Out that mudafuca, i neva liked that boy to be in the group (thight album, good beats) to me they all 4 are the best in the group, they neva needed Game in . Let´s see the next episode on this matter !
Fuma's muitas droga's. lol

peace.

Album is tight. It didn't get me after the first listen. But after my 2nd and 3rd listen, I haven't stopped playing it. The album is tight start to finish minus Disco Inferno. Gunz Come Out, I'm Gonna Die Tonight, Don't Need Em, Hate It Or Love It, Ski Mask Way, Outta Control, In My Hood, This Is 50, My Toy Soldier & Gatman & Robbin at all 5/5 tracks

THUG-7

2PacThug4Life said:
it's called One Nation aka Set It Off, and pac doesn't sample 50 if anything 50 samples pac
Thanks. Is that song leaked or anything ? somebody post a link plz i wana hear it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.