The Massacre Growing on any1?

:( am gonna sound like the biggest contradictor in here, check my previous posts am blasting 50 any chance i get, but is it only me or is the massacre growing on any 1? i mean i hate it, but its starting to sound ok [im supposed to die tonight, am addicted :( ] i hate the fact that i know its whack but some songs are starting to sound ok....please help me.....the guns on the table.....do what you must :thumb:

lol well if u hated the album why did u keep listening to it?

the album does grow on u tho, it was never wack to begin wit it just has alotta filler tracks its a average album about 3.5 mics

That album is pretty good i actually like alot of the club bangers on it. There is only like 1 or 2 songs that i cannot stand, but the rest is nice

I didn't like it then, and I don't like it now. This album isn't fresh. It's the same recycled formula that the Monkeys have been using ever since "GRODT" came out. I can honestly say that "The Documentary" shits all over "The Massacre". I guess 50 Cent should have kept those beats instead of giving them to the Hurricane...lol

Like I said before.. After listening to 5 or 6 times I started to fall in love with it.. It has not been out of the CD player in the car since it came out.. Its a tight fuckin CD...

kaij

though at the start i thought the album was nowhere close to grodt, i actually consdider it not better but nearly as good
im addicted to the beat of just a lil bit

Get in my car, In my hood, this is 50 , have definetely grown on me. plus several more so yea the album is good....but still not better than GRODT

Snowman

Its Growin On Me 2, I Like That (Im Suppose 2 Die Tonight)
Wackest Song On There Is That Gatman An Robbin. I Can See It Now They'll Play That Song In A Gay Club.

2pac4prez2004 said:
:( am gonna sound like the biggest contradictor in here, check my previous posts am blasting 50 any chance i get, but is it only me or is the massacre growing on any 1? i mean i hate it, but its starting to sound ok [im supposed to die tonight, am addicted :( ] i hate the fact that i know its whack but some songs are starting to sound ok....please help me.....the guns on the table.....do what you must :thumb:
i wudda popped u by now.....

and the album STILL sucks :D :thumb:

aban said:
One of the best Albums released this year.
High praise indeed in early March. :rolleyes:

At first I couldn't stand it. Then the more I listened the more I like. It's now got to a stage where its boring me already however, there are only about 4 good tracks on the album, all of which will probably end up being singles. Like I said in another thread, he knows how to make a hit, but not alot else it would appear. I can't see me listening to it much longer.

Peace.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.