The Imperial Collapse Playbook

An average of seven human plague cases are reported each year in the United States, with most cases being the bubonic form rather than pneumonic plague. However, pneumonic plague can occur and is transmitted through respiratory droplets from infected individuals.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Forbes

One dead in Russia so far.

I guess Russian lab scientists work on the plague research while wearing t-shirts and shorts!

Trump: Big Problem

STFU Trump.
 
Trump calls reported pneumonic plague outbreak ‘big problem for Russia’

'TICKING TIME BOMB': US demands answers from Russia on possible plague death

Did ‘manipulated’ plague kill Russian? Ex-CDC director has questions

US demands Moscow disclose its plague leak



What kind of bovine excrement is this?

This;

Covid conspiracy confirmed in court


‘Trauma deaths were reported as COVID deaths’: Doctor drops bombshell at Johnson’s roundtable


'COVID vaccine has worst side effects ever': Dr Rogers' explosive claim rocks fiery Senate hearing

'Blood clots surge like never before…': Dr McCullough's chilling revelations on mRNA COVID vaccines

'CIA showing us a big middle finger!': GOP Senators explode over COVID cover-up in fiery hearing


[I'm not going to take all of it at face value but I swear I remember being led to believe that it was just a "unfounded conspiracy theory"]

[The worst one was taking a few ill children dying and skewing to make it seem like kids were dropping like flies]

Shame
 

Latest posts

Donate

Back in the day, we used to recieve donations sent as cash in fake birthday cards! Those were the days! I still have some of them, actually.

Now we have crypto.

Ethereum/EVM: 0x9c70214f34ea949095308dca827380295b201e80

Bitcoin: bc1qa5twnqsqm8jxrcxm2z9w6gts7syha8gasqacww

Solana: 8xePHrFwsduS7xU4XNjp2FRArTD7RFzmCQsjBaetE2y8

Members online

No members online now.