The Documentary (The Game) Sells 400,000 In One Day

The album was going to sell huge regardless of how good it was, all the hype surrounding him is unbelievable - due to who he has signed with. The CD may be good but all this talk of bringing the west coast back is utter garbage

saltynuts said:
Thats what I thought when I heard that line for the first time but Game has showed respect to Jay in the past with lines like 'I'm trying to be where Jigga is at' and Game has met Jay and they're cool (supposedly) so you be the judge.
I know what you're saying but Game seems to be the type who'd have respect for someone but still put them in a line anyway. And yeah, I think that shit's about Jay & he's probably been advised(or thought for himself), that it'd be best just to say it was a shot at Ja.

S. Fourteen

Little FYI, Game recorded a song titled 'Soldier' (not the leaked one) and in that song he supposedly disses alot of rappers. It was cut from the album because Jimmy Iovine thought it was 'too harsh'.

saltynuts said:
Little FYI, Game recorded a song titled 'Soldier' (not the leaked one) and in that song he supposedly disses alot of rappers. It was cut from the album because Jimmy Iovine thought it was 'too harsh'.
Yeah he mentions that on one of the songs on the album does he not ?

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
I know what you're saying but Game seems to be the type who'd have respect for someone but still put them in a line anyway. And yeah, I think that shit's about Jay & he's probably been advised(or thought for himself), that it'd be best just to say it was a shot at Ja.

'No verse from Jay
I guess on westside story
He thought i spit in his face'

aint that at jay?

1)where is song 'the documentary' sample from, the violin part. similar to 'affirmative action' by the firm.

2)whos album is 'death certificate'. he mantions in same song along with other top albums.

3)'Im the second dopest nigga
From compton u'll ever hear
The first nigga only put out albums
Every 7 years'

whos he reffering to?

~Bachaveli Don~ said:
2)whos album is 'death certificate'. he mantions in same song along with other top albums.

3)'Im the second dopest nigga
From compton u'll ever hear
The first nigga only put out albums
Every 7 years'

whos he reffering to?
2) Cube
3) Dre

saltynuts said:
I know we have people calling it a classic and people saying its not a classic

but

a classic is defined as: Having lasting significance or worth; enduring.

shouldnt you people wait at least a month before commenting on it?

[edit] nevermind, you already hate it anyway because he mentions shoes in every track.
Your comments help me wake up in the morning :D

he doesnt take shots at legends yet he says
'No verse from Jay
I guess on westside story
He thought i spit in his face'.
pretty much clear what he is bout.

first he takes shots and in the same song bring his words back and says no i didnt.

i know its really bout jay but he wants to make seem like its bout ja to be a man of his word when he says 'i never take shots at legends'.his shittin on his own words thats what im sayin.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.