The Documentary (The Game) Sells 400,000 In One Day

When I said I thought he was the type who took shots at people he respected then denied it I though I acknowledged it. To me, the type who does this is a punk. Thereafter my initial comment I didn't think you were asking me for my opinion of Game rather the nature of my comments.

~Bachaveli Don~ said:
1)where is song 'the documentary' sample from, the violin part. similar to 'affirmative action' by the firm.

2)whos album is 'death certificate'. he mantions in same song along with other top albums.

3)'Im the second dopest nigga
From compton u'll ever hear
The first nigga only put out albums
Every 7 years'

whos he reffering to?
1. Don't know, can't bring myself to listen to this trash...
2.Ice Cube
3.Dr. Dre (Chronic 1992, Dre 2001 1999), but he wants us to forget Dre Presents The Aftermath...

S. Fourteen

~Bachaveli Don~ said:
he doesnt take shots at legends yet he says
'No verse from Jay
I guess on westside story
He thought i spit in his face'.
pretty much clear what he is bout.

first he takes shots and in the same song bring his words back and says no i didnt.
How is that taking shots at Jay-Z? He says

No verse from Jay- meaning Jay doesnt have verse on his album, although I think there was a track Gotta Get It that was cut from the album.

I guess on westside story he thought I spit in his face - he is saying, Jay thought he was talking about Jay on Westside Story.

Where do you get the idea that he is taking shots at Jay Z on those lines?

saltynuts said:

No verse from Jay- meaning Jay doesnt have verse on his album, although I think there was a track Gotta Get It that was cut from the album.

I guess on westside story he thought I spit in his face - he is saying, Jay thought he was talking about Jay on Westside Story.

:thumb: What i get from that line is that Game is almost thinking out loud that he's bummed out Jay didn't drop a verse on the album.

alleyezonme0707 said:
1. Don't know, can't bring myself to listen to this trash...
2.Ice Cube
3.Dr. Dre (Chronic 1992, Dre 2001 1999), but he wants us to forget Dre Presents The Aftermath...
How do you know The Documentary is trash if you don't listen to it? I don't have any opinion one way or the other on the Game yet because I've heard stuff I do and don't like from him. I haven't heard enough though to make a final decision. But you can't just say "it's trash" if you haven't heard it.

Who cares about ...Aftermath? That was ages ago and Dre's the top dog again.

saltynuts said:

i guess that line could be taken more then one direction.

'no verse from jay' could also be said as if jay didnt do verse cause he thought game would spit in his face in westside story.

Big Flipp

I like the cd a lot but it is not what I was hoping for. I wanted to hear a pure west coast album and what I got was another g-unit/new york sounding album with some west coast beats. real good cd but not the west coast rap I was hoping to hear from it.

im startin to think all these sellrates r fake (the big company behind the scene r puttin these #s out) to catch ppl's attention..
i fromt he bay ppl knos game but he aint all dat. his albums r stacked up on the shelves

Tojo said:
im startin to think all these sellrates r fake (the big company behind the scene r puttin these #s out) to catch ppl's attention..
i fromt he bay ppl knos game but he aint all dat. his albums r stacked up on the shelves
yeh zno was sayin that too, like jimmy scannin double ?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.