The Documentary (The Game) Sells 400,000 In One Day

rofl at salty trying to get us all riled up.

the album has some classic quality production, id admit
dr dre, just blaze, kanye west, even timbaland and havoc and hi-tek and scott storch and more,,
but contentwise, what makes this album any different from lloyd banks, or young bucks,?.. (the majority of the songs lack this quality)

even with all the controversy,. i have a feeling 50 cents massacre is going to sell more units than the game

S. Fourteen

People thought In Da Club was the wackest song back in the day,

but my point is Disco Inferno is at #4 (Billboard) in its 8th week.

Candy Shop should start rising on the charts soon.

He will sell.

_carmi

me, myself & us
i think the documentary aint a classic. the production is, but the content of the songs is not really good. always mentions dre dre, shoes, etc. but i did like that album tho. liked it a lot.

S. Fourteen

^ they follow Game around with a camera, it touches on

-his hood/block and people around him
-his brother, what it was like when they were growing up
-Billboards funeral
-photoshoot in Compton with Dre and working with Busta
-Lil Eazy
-some footage of him and G-Unit

its bascially a short documentary on his life

S. Fourteen

just finished watching it for the first time and it was good, funniest part was when he found a old copy of the source in his truck, he was like "wtf is this, somebody is pulling a prank on me, look at this shit, pages are all beat up, fucking source" and tosses it under his car.

Just a question regarding Game. On track 11 he says that when he said "i don't do button up shirts and drive maybachs" he was talking about ja rule. was he really? i think it was a shot at jay just they had to cover it up so he wouldn't be flamed by jayz and lose some support. what do you think?

S. Fourteen

^ Thats what I thought when I heard that line for the first time but Game has showed respect to Jay in the past with lines like 'I'm trying to be where Jigga is at' and Game has met Jay and they're cool (supposedly) so you be the judge.

saltynuts said:
^ Thats what I thought when I heard that line for the first time but Game has showed respect to Jay in the past with lines like 'I'm trying to be where Jigga is at' and Game has met Jay and they're cool (supposedly) so you be the judge.
yea thats true but i dont know....ehh well we now know he doesn't want beef with jay

of course its going to sell a fucking shit load.

theres a fucking million copies of his album cd's in my local store plus a hundred posters around the store. And im in fucking Australia.

its a shame a dope artist didnt get this kind of promo

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.