The best 3 records of '05 thus far?

7 Syns

ShArpEnUrSwOrD said:
nothin from 05 thus far will be remebered as far as creativity and pure skill. everything is hype!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everything is fuckin hype!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK THAT 50, GAME, EVEN THE WHOLE AFTERMATH CLICK, all they wanna do is make catchy ass songs that make the radio stations happy. F U C K THAT when are we gonna see some hard ass songs and artists JUST BEING THEMSLEVES and not conforming to what everyone else is doing??????????????????? WHEN is this gonna fuckin happen?????????????????

Where are the R E A L rappers at?????????

I guess when u listen to pac so much everyone else just sounds fuckin corny and fake as hell

"I Spit that thug shit muthafuck singing" Pac
I dunno, here you are saying/writing alotta bullshit which makes me wonder "this muthafucker must only listen to 15 artists or something". Because had you had expanded horizons musically then you'd do the intelligent thing and write down some of the artists and records that peeps been naming in this thread and others eg. Common, Beanie Sigel, BluePrint, Papoose, O.C. etc... and you'd go have a listen to them.

I mean you're dissing shady/aftermath/g-unit from a obvious hate binded opinion. Fair enough. But how can you even say there's no creativity if you haven't bothered to even try and listen to some of the dope underground releases? I mean you're a perfect example of a hype follower. You go by whats hyped up instead of going by these rap/hip-hop sites or general hip-hop head reviews of a fuckload of albums being dropped. SO instead of checking Blueprint's 1988 (you're thinking right now, who the fuck is Blueprint?) you go by the much hyped Massacre or Documentry which have been everywhere, talked about on almost every rap forum etc.

You're mind is extremely closed bro. Open it and try different things.
It seems you like 'Pac alot but don't take into account that even he had a greatly opened mind. I dunno, you just come off ignorant to me.

peace.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.