The best 3 records of '05 thus far?

S. Fourteen

sniper said:
cos most ppl dont think 50s album has 'hot' beats or 'hot' lyrix >>' resemble opinions.
that's fine but those two albums differ that much to the point where one is on the top 3 and the other is 'absolute trash'?

S. Fourteen

sniper said:
nah not to me they dont, but u cant really say anything cos its all based on opinion, u cant argue n opinion, know wat i mean.
I know, the opinion thing is the oldest trick in my book but I could say Eminem is better than Pac... I just wonder how things would differ if these people never visited this site, and if they never pay attention to all the politics.

xxx

I dont see how so many people can love the documentary but hate the masacre (or vice versa). They are basically the same album. Some hot beats, average typical gangster lyrics.

Sebastian

saltynuts said:
I know, the opinion thing is the oldest trick in my book but I could say Eminem is better than Pac... I just wonder how things would differ if these people never visited this site, and if they never pay attention to all the politics.
lol, salty is right. doesnt matter if its your opinion, there is no way the one album is trash and the other banging or whatever

The Alchemist - 1st Infantry is the only album i actually respect, these days it seems like everyone is doing the same thing, every album being released these days sound the same

Track 1 - Intro
Track 2 - A Song Introducing Themselves
Track 3 - A Song About Them Living In The Hood
Track 4 - A Club Banger
Track 5 - A Song About How Rich They Are
Track 6 - A Song About There Hoes
Track 7 - A Song About Them Killing Niggaz
Track 8 - A Song About How They Keep It Real
Track 9 - A Song About How They Are Gangsta
Track 10 - A Song For The Ladies
Track 11 - A Song About The Struggle
Track 12 - A Song About There Car
Track 13 - A Song About Killing Niggaz
Track 14 - A Song About Black People Coming Together
Track 15 - A Song About There Life
Track 16 - Outro

The only one for me right now is The Game - The Documentary. I wasn't feeling 50 cent's album, but I am not trashing it because it will just bring more hate on this matter. Later this year when more albums are released I will have more to add but right now only 1 so far I enjoy.

2Pax

The Massacre and The Documentary and very similar, I guess somebody calling one trash and the other banging is either a die hard hater or they downloaded / bought the wrong album.

7 Syns

Hey roaches, Ive been hearing nothing but good things about The B. Coming. This quote here below has got me really interested however

“Bread & Butter” finds him dismissing wifey alongside Sadat X and Grand Puba atop Just Blaze’s multi-layered array of strings and organs
"http://www.allhiphop.com/reviews/?ID=543".

Ive heard that Sadat comes correct, but just the fact of Sadat & Puba collaborating with Beanie is interesting to me. Whats your view on it? If you get time can ya hit me with a lil personal review please?

Also what did you think of OC's Starchild?

peace.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.