The best 3 records of '05 thus far?

Beanie Sigel - B Coming
Cormega - Testament
Krayzie Bone - Gemini

Z-Ro & Common's make it there aswell, but they aren't "officially" released yet, and I would also probably have the Zion I album in there but havent been able to cop it yet

outlawz -outlaw 4 life ,game -the doc aint no other shit but game shit is weak i only listen to it like 1 good time he raps the same shit in every muthafuckin song!!!!!50 was trash!!!!outlawz shit bangin!!!!Outlawz 4 Life Pac and Yak live on!!!!!

2pacthuglawzjer said:
outlawz -outlaw 4 life ,game -the doc aint no other shit but game shit is weak i only listen to it like 1 good time he raps the same shit in every muthafuckin song!!!!!50 was trash!!!!outlawz shit bangin!!!!Outlawz 4 Life Pac and Yak live on!!!!!
lol lawz shit was horrible

there's no hot album i've heard yet.i listen to a few tracks off every album listed in the thread.wait till summer and judge cause beans album is half wack,games albumis a listen for the club tracks.so is fifty's.i can't sit through one whole album from this year.

nothin from 05 thus far will be remebered as far as creativity and pure skill. everything is hype!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everything is fuckin hype!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK THAT 50, GAME, EVEN THE WHOLE AFTERMATH CLICK, all they wanna do is make catchy ass songs that make the radio stations happy. F U C K THAT when are we gonna see some hard ass songs and artists JUST BEING THEMSLEVES and not conforming to what everyone else is doing??????????????????? WHEN is this gonna fuckin happen?????????????????

Where are the R E A L rappers at?????????

I guess when u listen to pac so much everyone else just sounds fuckin corny and fake as hell

"I Spit that thug shit muthafuck singing" Pac

ShArpEnUrSwOrD said:
nothin from 05 thus far will be remebered as far as creativity and pure skill. everything is hype!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everything is fuckin hype!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK THAT 50, GAME, EVEN THE WHOLE AFTERMATH CLICK, all they wanna do is make catchy ass songs that make the radio stations happy. F U C K THAT when are we gonna see some hard ass songs and artists JUST BEING THEMSLEVES and not conforming to what everyone else is doing??????????????????? WHEN is this gonna fuckin happen?????????????????

Where are the R E A L rappers at?????????

I guess when u listen to pac so much everyone else just sounds fuckin corny and fake as hell

hell yaa lol

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.