temporary restraining order on suge from crooked i

Suge sued by former protegé

17/02/2005 - 08:33:01

Rap mogul Marion 'Suge' Knight is in the middle of another legal dispute just days after being released from jail.

The Tha Row boss, who spent a week in jail earlier this month on a parole violation, has been served with a temporary restraining order by one of his breakout artists, Crooked I.

In the suit, the rapper - real name Dominic Wickliffe - claims Tha Row lawyers scared off rival record companies when his contract with Knight's label ended last year.

According to American news show Celebrity Justice, Wickliffe is keen to settle the suit out of court and has offered to hand over the rights to all the material he recorded as a Tha Row artist to Knight in return for his freedom.

Geee, Suge's such a great fucking guy, I wonder why all of his former associates put out restraining orders on him.

When is someone gonna pop this fat fucker?

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
he is a gangsta you fool if somebody kills him thats going to most likely to equate to a big asss war.I like suge.

PaulyPac said:
how is he running to the law ? if u were an artist and someone was scaring off every record company that wanted you, wtf would you do ?

i would get my ak, run up in suges house and let my gun do the bargining.

after that i would wake up from my dream and file a complaint

Hahahahahahaha!!

I like Crooked I but in the other thread about 'what rappers claim to be' a few people mentioned Crooked I.

Now, Crooked ain't as bad as 50 or nothing for saying he's a gangsta, but quite a few of his lyrics have referenced the gangsta lifestyle as one he's living.

How gangsta.....

*tearing*

*SLAP*

One restraining order ripped up, one former Row artist slapped up....lol

are you stupid sir ?

this aint got nothing to with gangster shit, its buisness if the row carries on how the fuck can crooked i make a living ? you twisting the whole thing

PaulyPac said:
are you stupid sir ?

this aint got nothing to with gangster shit, its buisness if the row carries on how the fuck can crooked i make a living ? you twisting the whole thing
Well actually it has got to do with gangsta shit.

If Crooked was as tough as he makes out, he'd fuck Suge up, no?

How the fuck can Crooked make a living? I thought he was a 'ghetto celeberity' who does 'whatever he feels'? I guess he must've been lying.....

pop who?

Silleone said:
i would get my ak, run up in suges house and let my gun do the bargining.

after that i would wake up from my dream and file a complaint
CrookedI needs to remember that the streets is watching and suge is the streets. MOB.

you an idiot, you believe everything you hear on records ? name one person in the music industry who would go up against suge, crooked i still has alot of respect for suge and dr

PaulyPac said:
you an idiot, you believe everything you hear on records ? name one person in the music industry who would go up against suge, crooked i still has alot of respect for suge and dr
I don't believe everything I hear on record - &certainly not from Crooked - but in the 'what rappers are they claim' thread, a few people mentioned Crooked as being someone who lives what he spits & I'm just saying he isn't.

If you would take your head out of his lap you might be able to see that I was taking a shot at those people as well as Crooked.

You're just as touchy about Crooked as the 2Pac dickryders are about 2Pac.....& that's fucking sad.....

Who would go up against Suge? A hardcore gangsta who does 'whatever he feels' maybe.....

Yeah, he might have respect for Suge - I couldn't give two fucks...

its not a fuckin restraining order on suge to stay away from crooked, its about him staying away from labels like treacherous universal who now have crooked signed

AnarchistFunk said:
Funny

At least we gonna get to hear the Crooked I Row material :thumb:

You sure about that. Where is Danny Boys shit i would not be surprised if Suge got Danny disqualified from that idol show.

Suge is MOB yes its true why do you think its called Death Row/Tha Row.

:thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.