Suge Pulled a Tupac and shot himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AnarchistFunk said:
his head wound pistol whip? he had a bullet go straight through his brain for gods sake
What the fuck you talking about? Pac never had a bullet go str8 thru his brain. He was grazed twice in the head. If he got shot in the brain, he would be dead.

Zero Cool said:
Ne

I read the first line and realized, bullshit. Everyone's knows Pac never blamed Biggie and Puff for having him shot. If he's wrong about such a crucial point the rest of his story falls on thin ice.
really everyone knows that huh?

maybe since you are not from the good old USA you don't remember that everyone thought it was Puffy and Biggie that set him up,

Might want to refrence the hit song "hit em up"

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Hank, if you keep up with these sort of "you aint from the USA you dont know shit" posts Ill ban you, thats racism. Im pretty sure I saw you do it a couple other times, if Im mistaken I appologize, but regardless, dont do it again.

Hankaveli said:

maybe since you are not from the good old USA you don't remember that everyone thought it was Puffy and Biggie that set him up,

Who gives a fuck what people thought? Pac has no say over what people think. He however never said that Biggie set him up, but he did on numerous occasions say Biggie and Diddy knew about the hit and didnt warn him.

Giz

Hankaveli said:

Pac never said Biggie said him up!

And a bullet did go through Pac's head:
When I got to Bellevue Hospital, the doctor was going, "Oh my God!" I was, like, "What? What?" And I was hearing him tell other doctors, "Look at this. This is gunpowder right here." He was talking about my head: "This is the entry wound. This is the exit wound."

Hankaveli said:

With your persistent use of the word nigga many thought you were black, then you posted a pic and the truth emerged? Quite a difference eh?

I don't really see what being from the USA has to do with anything, it's not like if I moved to the USA I'd suddenly see the light :rolleyes: Pac NEVER said Biggie and Puff had him set up, he said Biggie knew something was going down but never warned him. B.I.G. was one of Pac's closest homies thus Pac was very angry, imagine yourself in the same situation. You might want to reference something called Vibe magazine where Tupac explains the situation in full.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Hankaveli said:
lmao! you ain't ever been in the streets?

It depends what you mean by in the streets. Do you mean, have I fucked Mike Skinner? No I haven't.

I've never needed a gun, and I have only seen a few. And I grew up in a very rough area.

However I know how to handle a gun and my dad has several. Any idiot who puts a gun towards their groin would use the safety. Pac wasn't expecting shit to pop off. It was more for his persona than his safety.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
Pittsey said:
It depends what you mean by in the streets. Do you mean, have I fucked Mike Skinner? No I haven't.

I've never needed a gun, and I have only seen a few. And I grew up in a very rough area.

However I know how to handle a gun and my dad has several. Any idiot who puts a gun towards their groin would use the safety. Pac wasn't expecting shit to pop off. It was more for his persona than his safety.
No shit...U a dumb, nokidwantin motherfucker if u point a gun @ ur dick w/o the safety on. Keep the AK - IF u can manage 2 get that shit in ur pants, and IF it happens 2 go off; itll either blow off ur chin or foot so ur dick will be fine. :thumb:

Rukas said:
Hank, if you keep up with these sort of "you aint from the USA you dont know shit" posts Ill ban you, thats racism. Im pretty sure I saw you do it a couple other times, if Im mistaken I appologize, but regardless, dont do it again..
USA is a race now?

I don't even mean it as a slight, just saying that they where not in the whole whirlwind that was mid 90's Tupac.

Rukas said:
Who gives a fuck what people thought? Pac has no say over what people think. He however never said that Biggie set him up, but he did on numerous occasions say Biggie and Diddy knew about the hit and didnt warn him.
Someone said that No one Thought, I just pointed out that many "Thought", I don't care what people "Thought" or "Think"

you are silly.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Hankaveli said:
USA is a race now?

I don't even mean it as a slight, just saying that they where not in the whole whirlwind that was mid 90's Tupac.

Someone said that No one Thought, I just pointed out that many "Thought", I don't care what people "Thought" or "Think"

you are silly.
Flogging a dead horse here. You've already made yourself look a little stupid. Give it up.

2pac got 5 bullet wounds. He did not shoot himself. That is what the majority believe and what is most likely happened. I have already given my take on events.

No-one is ever going to be able to say 100% I'm right. Once the argument stretches on for this long, it's best to let it go rather than keep spinning it and using different angles to try and win your point.

Pittsey said:
Flogging a dead horse here. You've already made yourself look a little stupid. Give it up.

2pac got 5 bullet wounds. He did not shoot himself. That is what the majority believe and what is most likely happened. I have already given my take on events.

No-one is ever going to be able to say 100% I'm right. Once the argument stretches on for this long, it's best to let it go rather than keep spinning it and using different angles to try and win your point.
I have not spun a thing, I have just said what I believe and why I belived it.

as far as I can tell I am the only one showing a source for what I believe, everyone else is just yappin.

But anyway Who cares if Pac shot himself, I made the Topic Tittle as so just so it would be noticed, but I guess that was a mistake cause we are talking about Pac for 5 pages and not Suge!

I don't even know what is the latest with the suge shit, anyone else?

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Hankaveli said:
USA is a race now?
Racism can be used to describe disrimnation against someones country too, it's not like theres a term "countryism."

It seems your understanding of the English language is as limited as your understanding of Tupac's shooting; but hey, you're American. ;)

Shut up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.