Suge Pulled a Tupac and shot himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the best unbiased report but...

The loss of B.I.G. and Tupac. It gets so surreal here. Cease tells about the night when Tupac got shot in New York in 1995 at Manhattan's Quad Studio during a botched robbery. Cease claims that Tupac's assailants did not shoot him five times. In fact, he alleges, Pac shot himself in the groin when he was reaching for his gun. Cease also infers that the shooting must have scared the robbers and that's when they shot him.

dude again as Rukas said everything was fired from the same gun as police reports say...

and Cease and pac were beefing at the time he would say anything to make pac look stupid.

From "Holler if you Hear Me" Page 223-224

Tupac proclaimed publicly that Biggie and Combs set him up when he was shot during the attempted robbery of a New York Recording studio. Although there was never any proof for Tupac;s claim-and in fact, a person close to him told me that Tupac "Knew in his heart that Biggie and Puffy had nothing to do with his getting shot in New York" and the "Shot that wnt through near his groin area, the bullets came out of his gun" tucked in his pants...
So there we have at least 3 people saying Tupac shot himself (Streatch in a Vibe interview, little Cease, and "someone close to Tupac")

To me it is very plausable.

Even as someone said that Cease was beefing with pac at the time(in fact cease said this after Tupac died) you have to take his account with a grain of salt. but rember that Cease was cool with pac for a time before shit hit the fan, and still to this day admires him and I don't recall a whole lot of Disses from him towards Tupac.

you all also must realize that the 1994 Shooting was some Deep shit, it was half extortion half a leasson. Tupac refused to sign with Bad boy, and that made some powerfull and dangerous people upset.

so you are all free to believe what you want, as am I.

Hituup said:

Someone also clear this up. Was 2pac grazed in the head? I heard he was only grazed by the bullet, but now I'm hearing he was pistol whipped and had a bullet go through his head? Which one is it?
It was definatly not in his Brain, you guys rember he was in court the very next day, it was probably a pistol whip, if you want someone dead you shoot them in the head, you don't shoot someone in the head to teach them a leasson.

Tupac was just getting Punk'd, he was getting robbed of the things that street cat's in NY helped him get.

but he pulled his gun's and made it elevate.

Zero Cool said:
:rolleyes:

Lowering the IQ of the board anyone?
Add something to the topic, don't just use it as a opertunity to talk shit.

I have actully raised the IQ, I am provideing proof for my stand point while others are just saying what there personal beliefs are.

Hankaveli said:

I have actully raised the IQ, I am provideing proof for my stand point while others are just saying what there personal beliefs are.
You have a point, but as Rukas said police reports showed otherwise.

And just ignore the other guy, just trying to ruin a good convo.

Tupac was rushed to Bellevue Hospital. "He was hit by a low-caliber missile," says Dr. Leon Pachter, chief of Bellevue's trauma department. "Had it been a high-caliber missile, he'd have been dead." Tupac continued to bleed heavily all day, so at 1:30 p.m., Pachter and a 12-doctor team operated on the damaged blood vessel high in his right leg. At 4 p.m., he was out of surgery. At 6:45 p.m., against the vociferous complaints of his doctors, he checked himself out. "I haven't seen anybody in my 25-year professional career leave the hospital like this," says Dr. Pachter. Afeni, who had flown up from Atlanta, wheeled the heavily bandaged Tupac out the back door, fighting through a crowd of reporters.
The next day, Tupac made a surprise appearance in the Manhattan courtroom where his fate was being decided. He was wheeled in by Nation of Islam bodyguards, his charmed Rolex on his right wrist, his left wrist wrapped in gauze, and his bandaged head and leg covered by a wool-knit Yankees hat and a black Nike warm-up suit.
I am no Medical expert, but one would think if a bullet in fact did go through his "BRAIN" it would require some surgry, yet they only talk of surgry to his leg.

;)

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Hankaveli said:
It was definatly not in his Brain, you guys rember he was in court the very next day, it was probably a pistol whip, if you want someone dead you shoot them in the head, you don't shoot someone in the head to teach them a leasson.

Tupac was just getting Punk'd, he was getting robbed of the things that street cat's in NY helped him get.

but he pulled his gun's and made it elevate.

Why the fuck are you even a Tupac fan if you take everyones word BUT his? You ignore facts to take the word of haters? I smell some bullshit in the air.

Pac wasnt pistol whipped, he was shot in the head twice, he was just lucky they shots grazed him and didnt go through his brain.

The groin area is debatable, but the head isnt. And as Ive said, Pac was shot with one gun.

The ONLY realistic groin theory Ive heard other than what Pac said was that he reached for his gun, he was shot in the hand, his gun went off and shot him in the leg. Pac was at the gun range all the time, I seriously doubt he would have fumbled and shot himself in the nuts just like that. And like I said, reports prove he didnt even shoot himself.

Who the fuck was there? Stretch. Stretch was probably the source for Dysons book, he was a close friend to Pac, but as we know, he switched sides. Cease wasnt even THERE, he was UPSTAIRS.

Stop believeing the bullshit, you seem to want to believe everything but Pac.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Rukas said:
Why the fuck are you even a Tupac fan if you take everyones word BUT his? You ignore facts to take the word of haters? I smell some bullshit in the air.

Pac wasnt pistol whipped, he was shot in the head twice, he was just lucky they shots grazed him and didnt go through his brain.

The groin area is debatable, but the head isnt. And as Ive said, Pac was shot with one gun.

The ONLY realistic groin theory Ive heard other than what Pac said was that he reached for his gun, he was shot in the hand, his gun went off and shot him in the leg. Pac was at the gun range all the time, I seriously doubt he would have fumbled and shot himself in the nuts just like that. And like I said, reports prove he didnt even shoot himself.

Who the fuck was there? Stretch. Stretch was probably the source for Dysons book, he was a close friend to Pac, but as we know, he switched sides. Cease wasnt even THERE, he was UPSTAIRS.

The theory I believe is this...

There were aparently 3 shots. All witnesses have said they heard 3 shots.

Shot 1. Pac pushes assailants hand down. Gets shot in hand. Bullet exits hand, goes through nut sack and ends up in thigh.

Pac is beat down face down on the floor.

2 more shots. Hit back of head. It's only a .22 and because of the angle (lucky) Bullets graze back of skull but do not enter.

5 wounds. 3 shots.

And all witnesses have said pretty much they heard 3 shots go off. And Pac had 5 wounds. So that's me being detective. :cool: :D

Hankaveli said:

Rukas said:

Need I say more? It's no surprise you're coming out with yet more theories Nick, 99 per cent of which are inevitably false. Don't you get it? You're (ostensibly) a 25 year old man. How about you cut the BS and come join us in the real world.

Hankaveli said:
Tupac proclaimed publicly that Biggie and Combs set him up when he was shot during the attempted robbery of a New York Recording studio. Although there was never any proof for Tupac;s claim-and in fact, a person close to him told me that Tupac "Knew in his heart that Biggie and Puffy had nothing to do with his getting shot in New York" and the "Shot that wnt through near his groin area, the bullets came out of his gun" tucked in his pants...
I read the first line and realized, bullshit. Everyone's knows Pac never blamed Biggie and Puff for having him shot. If he's wrong about such a crucial point the rest of his story falls on thin ice.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Rukas said:

1) oh so in order to be a Pac fan I must have blind faith in his word? and reject all other views?

2) I have concided the Head wounds where from bullets.

3) At the Gun range people are not supriseing you and trying to rob you.

4) yeah Streatch was the source for the Dyson book :rolleyes: he talked to him from beyond the grave :rolleyes:

5) Stop atempting to force your beliefes upon me.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Hankaveli said:
1) oh so in order to be a Pac fan I must have blind faith in his word? and reject all other views?

2) I have concided the Head wounds where from bullets.

3) At the Gun range people are not supriseing you and trying to rob you.

4) yeah Streatch was the source for the Dyson book :rolleyes: he talked to him from beyond the grave :rolleyes:

5) Stop atempting to force your beliefes upon me.

If a gun is in your trousers. Would you have the safety on?

I would. Gun comes out, safety goes off. I shoot.

Not any other way.

Pac said himself he never got to his gun.

Zero Cool said:
Need I say more? It's no surprise you're coming out with yet more theories Nick, 99 per cent of which are inevitably false. Don't you get it? You're (ostensibly) a 25 year old man. How about you cut the BS and come join us in the real world.

I read the first line and realized, bullshit. Everyone's knows Pac never blamed Biggie and Puff for having him shot. If he's wrong about such a crucial point the rest of his story falls on thin ice.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Are you calling RUKAS or Hankaveli Bullshit because ive been on these Forums for a long time and RUKAS is not a Theory maker/Bullshitter maybe you have him confused with somebody else who wrote Alive Theories in the past .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.