Suge Pulled a Tupac and shot himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
gggunot said:
tupac shot himselF?
Many people believe that in 1994 at the quad studio shooting Tupac shot himself in the Nuts drawing for his guns.

I myself believe this to be the case, he was not suposed to have guns on him so his hommies got rid of them and he blamed it on the attackers.

bastin872 said:
and you believe ice-t why?
Ice-T?

Actully I believe it cause Streach said that is what happend, Tupac himself said he was packing at the time but did/Could not let the police know that.

Others have also said that to be the case, it is mentiond in Micheal Eric Dysons book "holla if ya hear me"

bastin872 said:
"They tried to shoot my fucking balls off" - same interview.

2pac would of known if he shot himself in his own balls.
yeah no shit, don't mean he would tell everyone.

Imagin all the shit he would have got if he came out and openly said "I shot myself in the nuts".

Like I said he was not suposed to be packing so he made up a story and ran with it.

Tupac was human he made many mistakes and had faults, don't assume that he was perfect.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
I think hes referring 2 the Pac thing still...I dont think theyre sayin Pac shot himself all times lol jus the one 2 his twig n berries

he was hit in the back of the leg.six shots fired.he shots himself in the back of the leg with one.they aresst someone different.you do the math.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Pac didnt shoot himself in the nuts, unless Im mistaken, all the shots were fired from the same gun. So unless Pac also shot himself in the head then no, he didnt shoot himself in the nuts.

LAZARU$ said:
he was hit in the back of the leg.six shots fired.he shots himself in the back of the leg with one.they aresst someone different.you do the math.
maybe I am just to tired, but I am haveing a hard time with what exactly it is you r trying to say.

I did not think anyone was arested?

well the cops are saying it is possible so they must know something we don't or whatever.

goodnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.