Stat Quo - Statlanta Tracklisting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chronic said:
I don't want to bother replying to you anymore because of things like this:

Me: You can rate beats based on certain critiques so no. One critique for instance is drums. Eminem's drums are weak as fuck.

You: I don't focus on one aspect of a fuckin' beat, I look at the entire thing. Eminem's are fine for the most part.

ONE critique FOR INSTANCE. I was giving ONE example of how you can rate beats. I didn't say ONLY his drums are weak, I just said his drums are weak. So WHERE in my text did you find that I say you should focus on one aspect of a beat and not the entire thing?

"But, I do want to thank you for actually admitting you dislike me, someone you don't even know, because that makes me know how pathetic you actually are."

Ouch!

Welcome back to the board, I'll stay out of your way now.
You know, if nothing else Chronic, you are a master of words. I'll give you that.

Where did I say you DID SAY you only dislike the drums. That was the only aspect you brought up.

You like to put words in people's mouths. So, tell me, how is me simply saying "I don't look at one aspect of a beat, I look at the entire thing" the same as saying you only don't like the drums.

I don't give a fuck what about the beats you don't like. You brought up one aspect and made it seperate from the whole product. Therefore, I replied with what I replied with.

sniper said:
QUESTION TO JASON no offense and im not trying to disrespect you or draw you into an argument but wouldnt it be easier for you and every1 if u didnt take criticism against eminem personally ?
I don't take that shit personally dogg, it's called defending what you like.

If someone comes to a Yahoo! Group that I own which is general discussion and says "Michael Jordan fucking sucked", I'm going to defend MJ because I think he's the best basketball player ever.

Defending your favorite artist doesn't mean you take people criticizing them personally. I could give a fuck what people think about Eminem because in the end, he's still the top rapper in the game till someone can knock him off and he's still going to sell.

Chronic

jason_g_718 said:
You know, if nothing else Chronic, you are a master of words. I'll give you that.

You like to put words in people's mouths.
Nah it ain't like that at all man. You can trust me on that (even though me saying that doesn't mean much to you).

I said that you can judge beats based on certain criteria (in response to you saying it was all in the ear of the listener) and I gave an example of one criteria and then I said in that certain criteria Eminem lacks. As one example of why Eminem's beats are not above average. Then you respond to me saying you look at more than one aspect of the beat.
I never said you shouldn't look at more than one, so why would you say you look at more than one aspect?
The way I see it, either you're giving information out of the blue or you thought I meant that only Em's drums are bad. I say giving information out of the blue because if I didn't mention only looking at one aspect, then you're the person bringing it into the discussion. But you said it in response to something I said. So if you weren't saying that I only said his drums are weak then you quoted me without actually replying to the quote and you just gave the information that you look at more than drums. I don't expect people to just randomly give information while in discussion so I assumed you thought I meant that only his drums were weak. (I read this through twice and I think I made myself understandable .. hope so) See what I mean?

Maybe it's just simple miscommunication.

Read through these quotes again and see if you can see where I'm coming from.

Chronic said:
You can rate beats based on certain critiques so no. One critique for instance is drums. Eminem's drums are weak as fuck.
jason_g_718 said:
I don't focus on one aspect of a fuckin' beat, I look at the entire thing. Eminem's are fine for the most part.
But rather than guessing what you meant, can you tell me what you DID mean by that?

EDIT: (Didn't read this part)
jason_g_718 said:
You brought up one aspect and made it seperate from the whole product.
Well now I'm confused.
"I don't focus on one aspect of a fuckin' beat, I look at the entire thing. Eminem's are fine for the most part."
The only mention you made of that one aspect, the drums, is that you look at more than them.

(This is how I see it, not putting words in your mouth) So...

Me: Em's drums are weak as fuck
You: I don't focus on one aspect of a beat.

That's not a direct reply to what I said. This is where I get confused. This is why I assumed you were saying I thought that ONLY Em's drums are weak cuz you didn't say "No, Em's drums are good" or "Yes, Em's drums are weak as fuck", all you said was "I look for more than drums". So if that doesn't mean I only think his drums are weak, that's just random info. Tell me what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.