Stat Quo - Statlanta Tracklisting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like Stat Quo all that much but I'm gonna cop that shit cause you know the beats are gonna be top notch. Hes got an unbelievable line up of producers just like Game did.

PuffnScruff said:
15. So Hypnotic (S. Benton, N. Jones) Published by Yel-Nats Music (BMI) / Ill Will Music, Inc. (ASCAP) admin. by Zomba Enterprises Inc. (ASCAP) Produced by: Nas Mixed by: Kevin Crouse @ Cresent Moon Studios, Miami, FL Recorded by: Roger moody @ Doppler Studios, Atlanta, GA

i wanna hear this.

that track with scarface should be good too

same thoughts, other then that though I dont know looks like it might be the same rap we've heard all b4 in terms of beats and content but will see I have hope "Holes In MY Socks" should be a lol but how many times are we going see artist use the same titles as other artist, sum1 should let him know "Old School" has been done b4 alot.

Dogmatic187 said:
If you're referring to my post, I know Nas has produced before

infact the tracks that come to mind are "Get Down," "You Wanna Be Me" and "Suicide Bounce." I was saying that I'm shocked NAS is PRODUCING a TRACK for STAT QUO.

If you weren't referring to me than ignore this post.

as well as One Mic if I remember right

_carmi

me, myself & us
production sounds tight. i havent really heard much bout stat quo himself, but the album'll be worthed a couple of listens only for the beats.

tracklist seems too good to be true.

shit looks like it will be fire...the production looks top notch and the guest appearances are sure to be hot. nice to see another new artist get welcomed to the game like this. i am sure the fact it is on shady aftermath is goona help stat reach fans that would have never looked 2 times at him though...hopefully he stands up and goes with the guests and doesn't get outshined the whole cd

one mc on dj said:
oh right I didn't know you meant that...ya know what I thought well thanks 4 explaining it...

BTW...IT LOOKS LIKE THEY WANNA MAKE HIM THE NEXT BIG THING...LOOK AT THE GUESTS...BIG BUDGET PPL ALOT OF MONEY WAS SPENT ON THAT ALBUM AND ALOT OF MONEY WILL BE SPEND ON THAT ALBUM

Ne 1 agree??????????

Chronic said:
Looking forward to this. Production looks good, besides the fact that Eminem produced 5 tracks. Features look good.

Yeah, because I mean, other Eminem produced tracks such as:

Lose Yourself
Soldier
We As Americans
Like Toy Soldiers
We All Die One Day
Average Man
Till I Collapse
One Day At A Time
Git Up
Loyalty
6 In the Morning

Those are just all horrible beats that completely suck. I mean, people who suck win awards for producing beats all the time.

I swear man, people don't like a few beats the dude does for 2pac, and suddenly every beat before that that he did that was fucking banging is null and void.

Some of the smartest people in this board turn into complete imbeciles when Eminem is mentioned.

Dogmatic187 said:
The production looks tight, I am shocked that Nas is producing a track on here, and I'm very interested to hear that. This albums potential rests on nothing but production in my eyes cause Stat Quo is a horrible rapper.
Well, one thing I have to agree with everyone on in here is that Stat Quo is horrible.

He is another guy (like 50) that Em found that I just don't get what Eminem sees. I mean, Obie Trice, and half of D12, I can see the talent there. And the only good thing that has come of Em signing 50 is Young Buck coming to the forefront and Lloyd Banks getting some attention.

Stat Quo is probably the worst mainstream rapper in the country right now.

*GASP* To my haters on this board, don't look now, but I just said I don't like a rapper that's on Shady/Aftermath.

jason_g_718 said:
Yeah, because I mean, other Eminem produced tracks such as:

Lose Yourself
Soldier
We As Americans
Like Toy Soldiers
We All Die One Day
Average Man
Till I Collapse
One Day At A Time
Git Up
Loyalty
6 In the Morning

Those are just all horrible beats that completely suck. I mean, people who suck win awards for producing beats all the time.

I swear man, people don't like a few beats the dude does for 2pac, and suddenly every beat before that that he did that was fucking banging is null and void.

Some of the smartest people in this board turn into complete imbeciles when Eminem is mentioned.
What the fuck? I would think of all ppl the Eminem dickrider would see how dope those beats are...Lose Yourself, Soldier, Like Toy Soldiers, We All Die One Day, Till I Collapse, Git Up, and 6 In the Morning are all fuckin tight

What the fuck? I would think of all ppl the Eminem dickrider would see how dope those beats are...Lose Yourself, Soldier, Like Toy Soldiers, We All Die One Day, Till I Collapse, Git Up, and 6 In the Morning are all fuckin tight
LMAO! You're a complete dumbass. You don't even know when someone is being sarcastic. :rolleyes:

That was my whole point, dogg. Eminem has produced many bad ass songs and many hits. But because so many people are unhappy about his work on LTTG, suddenly all his good work is forgotten and he's the shittiest producer ever.

Damn...some people just don't get it.

BTW, dickriders can't ever admit their favorite artist has a fault, ther'es been a LOT of stuff Eminem has done that I haven't liked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.