some info on G-Unit (before they were famous) who was hard, & who wasnt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
the songs called "ghost face killer diss"...its the one where he goes "filthy staten island niggaz, talking bout picken roaches out cereal" then he takes a few more shots at them, threatens them all...then talks for abit and says how raekwon and ghost changed their names to diss him blah blah

oh, and i love wutang...im also stating facts bro

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Sarr said:
the songs called "ghost face killer diss"...its the one where he goes "filthy staten island niggaz, talking bout picken roaches out cereal" then he takes a few more shots at them, threatens them all...then talks for abit and says how raekwon and ghost changed their names to diss him blah blah

oh, and i love wutang...im also stating facts bro
50 got beat up after Wu Tang dropped "Who the fuck is 50 Cent," which now that I think about it came out after the Fuck Wu Tang freestyle you're talking about not How To Rob, and then the beef was deaded.

Fact is at that time 50 was ducking Wu, he didnt want none, and Ghostface and his crew (Ghost is down with Supreme too) stomped and robbed 50 and Yayo.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
they robbed 50 and yayo? wheres the source?

fact is...50 kept dissing them on tracks before he had money for bodyguards

i REALLY doubt they robbed him

7 Syns

This shit is closed, why? Because Ive seen it posted word for word on allhiphop's community early this year.

If you are gonna post info, next time include a legit source. A friend of a friend of a friend isn't a legit source.

Also the only proper Wu diss to 50 is a skit off Supreme Clientelle. "Who The Fuck Is 50 Cent" is by Polite, a Wu affiliate.

Anyways if Rukas wants to re-open this then so be, but take my word man when I say this shit is straight copied and pasted.

peace.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
^^ He copy pasted it and pretended one of "his friends" "told him"?

LOL, aight Syns, do your things, this is closed.

For the record, everyone knows Ghost robbed 50, they both said it! Do your own homework and dont copy paste shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.