some info on G-Unit (before they were famous) who was hard, & who wasnt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive met Sarr and he wouldnt make this shit up. I cant assure you that his friend is telling the truth or not, but i dont understand what is so hard to believe. We all know Yayo dealt drugs and 50 was a hard cunt.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
FrOgStRaDaMuS said:
thank you.. the shyts funny because the thread starter is from australia and his friend just happens to be from jamaica queens lmao

come on now.. and kami you and the rest of these fools actually believe it?.. yall believe anything unless its something negative about 2pac lol

the funny thing is everybody already knew that 50/yayo wasnt the too be fucked with type...thats is not breaking news... banks is only like 22/23.... the nygga just got out of high school in like 99 lol
Haha Froggy, careful with the Au dissing, you know I got more heads in NY then you buddy ;)

But nah, then again this dude aint me ;), and everything you saying they've said in songs before.

But it is true that 50 had a Benz at 17.

As for Yayo, I dont give enough of a fuck about Yayo to listen to what people said about him. Horrible MC, I hope he was better at slanging then he is rapping.

And as for Banks, I dont really care if a dude had luck with the ladies or was attractive, that type of shit doesnt concern me, but he was real young before they blew up, who cares though, dude can spit and now he has all the ladies.

But yeah, they did used to all roll together with the Smurf and them.

And yeah, 50 aint really going back to Jamaica anytime soon, and it has nothing to do with the fact he makes shit ass music neither.

Anyway watch yourself Froggy, or my turtle's gone stomp your ass in Vegas!

Freedom Froggy

Rukas said:
Haha Froggy, careful with the Au dissing, you know I got more heads in NY then you buddy ;)

Anyway watch yourself Froggy, or my turtle's gone stomp your ass in Vegas!
ruk... never in my life have i been whooped by a turtle.. i have a tendecy to stomp punk ass turtles out

ive only lost one fight.. and that was too a python... i dont fuck around

I put 500 on the frog at Ceasars palace..

anyone else want to make this interesting?

just read 50's book. He says it himself. According to him, he didn't have a Benz when he was 17; he was into bikes. He bought a Land Cruiser or a 4Runner as his first ride. I don't think that was until after he was 20. He was a serious hustler and stood his ground, but that's not to say dudes didn't fuck w/him, because they fucked w/him all the time. He just fucked w/them back. Apparently he knew Yayo and Banks somewhat, but they weren't that close. He just recruited them when he started gettin his rap shit off the ground. He even says that Banks was rapping "w/his back to the mike" when they first got into the studio.

Take it for what it is...I mean, 50 wrote it. Maybe your friend knows something 50 doesn't

Shot 21

Maybe they were hard back in the day, maybe they werent. I dont care. All I know is that they hook-singing-pop-song-pussies now.

C.R.Y.

jflballer said:
just read 50's book. He says it himself. According to him, he didn't have a Benz when he was 17; he was into bikes. He bought a Land Cruiser or a 4Runner as his first ride. I don't think that was until after he was 20. He was a serious hustler and stood his ground, but that's not to say dudes didn't fuck w/him, because they fucked w/him all the time. He just fucked w/them back. Apparently he knew Yayo and Banks somewhat, but they weren't that close. He just recruited them when he started gettin his rap shit off the ground. He even says that Banks was rapping "w/his back to the mike" when they first got into the studio.

Take it for what it is...I mean, 50 wrote it. Maybe your friend knows something 50 doesn't
he did have the 4runner for sure. he said it in ghetto qu'ran.

"the 4runner, the z (300zx), the 5(s500 benz?) and the 3 (328 bmw?)"

Lok

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY YOUNGSTERS WHO SLANG HAVE THE SAME KIND OF RIDES?

And why was this thread re-opened? it's a waste of fucking space.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
oh yea...forgot to add

Apparently Fat joe was a HUGE crack dealer...like a king pin, not just a runner...and was still in the crack game in his early rap career aswell
Jigga wasnt really known as anything before 1996...but he wasnt too sure...and the whole pig pun incident was true

and yea, im from australia...however the dude i spoke to is from yonkers...and he came out here for a holiday and will probably come back here to live cause he likes it so much more than NY.
he said all this shit he was telling me is like common knowledge in the projects his from...

believe it or not...i dont care

Chronic

Sarr said:
oh yea...forgot to add

Apparently Fat joe was a HUGE crack dealer...like a king pin, not just a runner...and was still in the crack game in his early rap career aswell
Joey Crack

C.R.Y.

Sarr said:
oh yea...forgot to add

Jigga wasnt really known as anything before 1996...but he wasnt too sure...and the whole pig pun incident was true

and yea, im from australia...however the dude i spoke to is from yonkers...and he came out here for a holiday and will probably come back here to live cause he likes it so much more than NY.
he said all this shit he was telling me is like common knowledge in the projects his from...

believe it or not...i dont care
pig pun??:rolleyes:

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Man you're really not saying anything new.

The Jay Z and "Pig" Pun (that better be a typo or else you're an idiot) incident was that Pun hit Jigga over the head with a glass bottle at a club cause Jigga was jocking them too hard.

As for Fat Joe, he used to deal crack with Tony Montana and Charlie Rock in the 80s, in the Bronx, not Yonkers, and was apparently pretty heavy in it.

Next you'll be telling us Eric B used to be real heavy in the hustle with Alpo, Fritz and the original 50 Cent.

Or that Ghostface robbed and beat down 50 after How To Rob came out, and 50 was dodging the Wu left and right, even not doing shows if they were in the crowd.

Or that Redman beat the fuck out of Prodigy when Hell On Earth came out.

Or that Freddie Foxx stormed his labels office (forget what it was) with like 200 people in order to get the money they owed him.

Really man, none of the things you're saying are new.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
yea 'pig" bun was a typo

rukas i dont give a fuck if you believe it or not...or if its true or whatever

The shit about the wu is bullshit...you know why? 50 dissed them AGAIN after the how to rob track...and ghost didnt even have the heart to diss him using his real name...he had to change it to 'clyde smith'

anyway, whatever...believe it, dont...whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.