some info on G-Unit (before they were famous) who was hard, & who wasnt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Sarr said:
The shit about the wu is bullshit...you know why? 50 dissed them AGAIN after the how to rob track...and ghost didnt even have the heart to diss him using his real name...he had to change it to 'clyde smith'

anyway, whatever...believe it, dont...whatever
So what if he dissed them again, hes got bodygaurds now.
The Wu shit is true. He used to dodge them too. Once he was supposed to do a show in NY but left when he saw RZA and another member in the crowd.

yea 'pig" bun was a typo

rukas i dont give a fuck if you believe it or not...or if its true or whatever
If you didnt give a fuck if it was true or not, why post it like it is true?

AmerikazMost

As far as 50 goes... I almost hooked with a girl who moved down to PA from Brooklyn, and she had family who lived on the same block as 50, and we used to go back and forth about him. She tried telling me that 50 was for real, that her cousin lived right next to him and he knew 50 dealing and shit was true. I'd just tell her that doesn't make him a quality rapper or mean he's not shady.

...just thought I'd put in some more NYC input in here.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Who asked something about 50 being aloud to go back to his old block. He's been reported being there on Thanksgiving given out turkeys to poor single mothers, also, I think it was last month, he was seen giving out money to kids in his hood. Apperently he was giving out minimum 500$

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
rukas, why does he have bodyguards? the guy has ike 5 hits out on him, and is more popular than the president of the USA...im betting you would have body guards too

ARon

He's not more popular than the president sorry, dont get ahead of yourself.
But seriously what is the point of this. this story has been said 1000 times and been done by thousands of people who lived the same type of life, selling drugs, blah blah, its nothing cool. Why are you so interested if someone sold drugs to the people in his hood and then turn around and say the hood is fucked up. I'm not saying anyone in here but as a whole people need to stop trying to glorify something so bad as poverty. The hood is fucked up and people need to stop thinking its cool to sell drugs or get shot or have a body on a gun a rapper talks about on his record. Shit is sad. We shouldn't get excited or be interested in a human being, fuck him being a rapper, killing someone or selling drugs or robbin or anything for that matter, the negative shit being glorified has to stop.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Aristotle said:
But seriously what is the point of this. this story has been said 1000 times and been done by thousands of people who lived the same type of life, selling drugs, blah blah, its nothing cool. Why are you so interested if someone sold drugs to the people in his hood and then turn around and say the hood is fucked up. I'm not saying anyone in here but as a whole people need to stop trying to glorify something so bad as poverty. The hood is fucked up and people need to stop thinking its cool to sell drugs or get shot or have a body on a gun a rapper talks about on his record. Shit is sad. We shouldn't get excited or be interested in a human being, fuck him being a rapper, killing someone or selling drugs or robbin or anything for that matter, the negative shit being glorified has to stop.
Well said.
Alot of people glorify all this, but it's nothing positive. I think alot of people who are actually influenced by this shit are just trying to live the 'Tony Montana Dream'.

Aristotle said:
repped

,thats actually the 1st time iv repped someone

AmerikazMost

Aristotle said:
reppin ya for that one man :thumb:

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Sarr said:
rukas, why does he have bodyguards? the guy has ike 5 hits out on him, and is more popular than the president of the USA...im betting you would have body guards too
Did I say there's anything wrong with it? Did I say he's not popular? Did I say he doesnt have hits? Did I say I wouldnt have bodygaurds?

Think before you post, you're arguing against things I never even said, well done.

marc

why all the hate? the guy was just sharing some knowledge... true or not, one has to decide for ones self.
and rukas, not all on the board are as educated about rappers early days or beefs as you or some other heads.
interesting read though - the whole thread.

marc said:
why all the hate? the guy was just sharing some knowledge... .

could be knowledge, could be bullshit.......gossip is for women....y'all should be more interested in ur own lives than 50's....he's already rich and livin' good.......while y'all sit on here, (maybe u rich, maybe not) gossipin' about if he sold drugs, how some cousin of an aunt knows an old neighbor that used to be down the hall from 50 is stupid....and half the shit in this post I wouldn't believe in the first place.......it's shit like this that gets started, than an X amount of ppl read it and an X amount of ppl decide to believe half the bullshit and spread it through word of mouth to other ppl who pass it on as a fact.............shit is retarted...

Sarr

rukas dont act cute...you said "so what...he has bodyguards now"..like an ignorant twat...im telling you why he NEEDS bodyguards since you were acting smart and pointed it out nwithout explaining why

thank you

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Sarr said:
rukas dont act cute...you said "so what...he has bodyguards now"..like an ignorant twat...im telling you why he NEEDS bodyguards since you were acting smart and pointed it out nwithout explaining why

thank you
Actually for anyone with half a brain the why was obviousy, consdering it was directly quoting something. Lets follow the conversation along.

I said he dissed Wu and then got beat up for it, and ducked them at shows.

You said that was "bullshit" because he's recently kept dissing them.

I said that doesnt mean anything, he has bodygaurds now, the reason for having them is irrelevent, the fact is he has bodygaurds now so probably isnt scared of getting jumped by Wu.

Try to keep up Sarr ;). Im not dissing your favorite rapper here, Im just stating facts.

Sarr

^
haha..its funny cause he dissed them AGAIN before he got famous and had bodyguards...ooohhhh....gota hurt.

he dissed them again in 2001...after how to rob...lets see now...2001...did 50 have bodyguards then? hmmmm...how bout NO

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.