some info on G-Unit (before they were famous) who was hard, & who wasnt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
I spoke to a dude who lived in the same area as banks,yayo and 50. apparently, the 3 would hang out alot back in the day (as they still do) and were almost inseperable, especially after 50 got shot

anyway, this dude used to play basketball with banks, and apparently he wasnt very hard at all. They used to call him 'retard" cause of the way he spoke, and he deffinetly wasnt a ladies man back then

50 on the other hand...apparently was a nutcase and seriously wasnt to be fucked with. Dude managed to be driving a mercedi's benz at 16/17..was pretty feared and respected

Yayo hung around a really feared gang (forgot the name)...dude apparently was a big time drug dealer

anyway, take it for what you want...the guy who told me all this grew up around these men...and i know he wasnt lieing

Freedom Froggy

Aristotle said:
^Neither does the first post.
thank you.. the shyts funny because the thread starter is from australia and his friend just happens to be from jamaica queens lmao

come on now.. and kami you and the rest of these fools actually believe it?.. yall believe anything unless its something negative about 2pac lol

the funny thing is everybody already knew that 50/yayo wasnt the too be fucked with type...thats is not breaking news... banks is only like 22/23.... the nygga just got out of high school in like 99 lol

FrOgStRaDaMuS said:
come on now.. and kami you and the rest of these fools actually believe it?.. yall believe anything unless its something negative about 2pac lol
I didn't say I believed it, it doesn't make a difference to me whether it's true or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.