So, who wanna hear another Benzino song dissing Eminem?

Yessssssss, The Zino is back, and he's "spitting fire!" allegedly, or atleast according to the allhiphop.com crowd...

The song is called "Built 4 This", and with grizzly rhymes like

"It was me that made your uncle put the burner to his face"

and

"Makaveli rolling over in his grave you fucking up his music, your beats don't bang"

Benzino is up to something here, take a listen...and decide for yourself.

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1PVEO68USOMVH1WQLVL554QMXU

http://rapidshare.de/files-en/391632/benzino_-__Built_4_this.mp3.html

http://rapidshare.de/files-en/391632/benzino_-__Built_4_this.mp3.html

http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=02STNSC8EQYPO02SCTO4EJ0S87

All links are for the same song, and let me know if they expire, I'll upload more.

As far as me, I like this guy, he makes me smile. His songs are funny, I don't think anyone in the world takes his gangbanging talk serious, he's just a fun rapper like Will Smith and Nick Cannon.

that shit bout ems uncle is fucked up, im neutral on the em, benzino beef but i have to say i dislike benzino even more, diss em all u want but where family and death is concerned he shouldnt be stepping there.

I gotta question about one line in that song. Does he say "The whole SOUTH is just a bunch of little bitches/ tap dancing niggaz, weight lifting snitches.."

Does he say South, or something else?!?!?! I've been trying to figure that out, I'm high on some 5th street weed and I still don't comprehend..

PS: That "Cracker" line really did it for Zino...I'm waiting for him to dedicate a whole issue of The Source on that racism issue...

DPG iz all I C said:
LMAO ^^

I hope Eminem releases another Nail in he Coffin type song.
yeh it ll be over the my band beat lol.
whys everyone so shocked its alright for eminem to poke fun at how sonny bono died but when the shoes on his own foot its not ?
fuck this double standard bullshit.
oh yeah this song is better then encore, but then again that doesnt say much.

'got a nerve takin me to trial but then u for copyright infringement, YOU SAID IT WAS A FREESTYLE'

Shot 21

Go on Benzino! Fuck Eminem up! That Makaveli rolling... diss is great. Like the 1 on Tryin To Make It Through. Usually Id say that the diss to Em's uncle is carried. But we are talking about the same Eminem that got off dissing Christopher Reeves when he couldnt walk and Michael Jackson when he going through all his drama. Em likes to kick people when he is down. I cant remember but on the album Encore, doesnt he diss Christopher Reeves again, knowing he is dead. This chesy rap muthafucka doesnt deserve sympathy. Please people dont think that all white rap is like this. He embarasses white rap like Goldie Lookin Chain embarass UK.

you know i dont support ne 1 in this 1 but lol..its so fuckin sad benzino gets his disses from ppl who send em to the source office...

Shot 21 said:
Go on Benzino! Fuck Eminem up! That Makaveli rolling... diss is great. Like the 1 on Tryin To Make It Through. Usually Id say that the diss to Em's uncle is carried. But we are talking about the same Eminem that got off dissing Christopher Reeves when he couldnt walk and Michael Jackson when he going through all his drama. Em likes to kick people when he is down. I cant remember but on the album Encore, doesnt he diss Christopher Reeves again, knowing he is dead. This chesy rap muthafucka doesnt deserve sympathy. Please people dont think that all white rap is like this. He embarasses white rap like Goldie Lookin Chain embarass UK.
Making fun of someone and dissing them aren't the same thing.

He has made fun of Reeves, never dissed him.

And I'm sure the line about Ronnie will just piss Em off so much that he comes out with his best diss ever.

Benzino has already had his ass torn out a few times by Eminem, Zino is just looking for attention. Zino thinks if it weren't for him, Eminem wouldn't be around, now he's trying to get Eminem to make him blow up.

no shit offcourse he's looking for attention. try to think of it like he does...he is trying to fight the machine lol..i gotta admit he is on some rapmatrix shit..but cool...n about thaty blowing up thing u said didnt eminem kinda say that too...the source was his 1st step to being famous...

Bobby Sands

Hmmm.I wonder who wrote those disses 4 Benzino cos he sure as fuck didnt write them himself.

Whats de fuck he on about he isnt even black himself.Hes is mixed race isnt he.

Hurts said:
no shit offcourse he's looking for attention. try to think of it like he does...he is trying to fight the machine lol..i gotta admit he is on some rapmatrix shit..but cool...n about thaty blowing up thing u said didnt eminem kinda say that too...the source was his 1st step to being famous...
The Source definately gave him a huge push, but Benzino is being arrogant saying that "he wouldn't be here if it weren't for me".

Bullshit bitch! Em wouldn't be around if it wasn't for Dre. Dre heard him freestyling on the Sway and Teck show and the rest is history.

Tupac Tha Great said:
Hmmm.I wonder who wrote those disses 4 Benzino cos he sure as fuck didnt write them himself.

Whats de fuck he on about he isnt even black himself.Hes is mixed race isnt he.
half black puerto rican.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.