Smack That- Akon ft Eminem

_carmi

me, myself & us
Bam_Margera said:
:rolleyes: It's meant as a tribute to Proof.

After Proof was killed, he went and got the exact same "Proof" tattoo on his back forearm (just like Proof had) and went out and bought the exact same chain and P pendant that Proof had.
when i said thug style, str8 gangsta i was talking bout the video. of course i know the p chain is for proof you fuckin dumbass. who the fuck do you think i am. an idiot? certainly not.

thats why i made it another paragraph when i wrote thug style str8 gangsta.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
His flow on this actually isnt that good. Regardless the flow nor the lyrics are his problem, its the annoying stupid voice he uses lately.

Bullshit verse. Personally if I was to pay for a verse from Em, which Im sure Akon did, and he delievered crap like that Id demand a refund and sue for damages lol. Totally runied an otherwise alright song.

_carmi said:
when i said thug style, str8 gangsta i was talking bout the video. of course i know the p chain is for proof you fuckin dumbass. who the fuck do you think i am. an idiot? certainly not.

thats why i made it another paragraph when i wrote thug style str8 gangsta.
Damn!!!! Girl... what's the deal? I didn't know if you were being sarcastic or what, and I didn't realize you were talking about the video.

YOu need to chill and not take everything so personally... I wasn't tryin' to blast on you at all... man... go take a xanax.

Rukas said:
His flow on this actually isnt that good. Regardless the flow nor the lyrics are his problem, its the annoying stupid voice he uses lately.

Bullshit verse. Personally if I was to pay for a verse from Em, which Im sure Akon did, and he delievered crap like that Id demand a refund and sue for damages lol. Totally runied an otherwise alright song.
Haters...

ill-matic

Bam_Margera said:
Haters...

im getting tired of your nonstop dick sucking of eminem. it was a shit verse, the way he delivers it is fucking annoying. i mean, its OK to say something like that. he cant ALWAYS be the best fucking rapper. once you UNDERSTAND this concept then maybe people wont be laughing @ you each time you post!

im getting tired of your nonstop dick sucking of eminem.
Well, see, the problem here is... that isn't the case. You say it is... but it's not. I've hardly said much about him since I came back to this board, actually.

it was a shit verse, the way he delivers it is fucking annoying. i mean, its OK to say something like that. he cant ALWAYS be the best fucking rapper. once you UNDERSTAND this concept then maybe people wont be laughing @ you each time you post!
Dude... Eminem has put out a lot of shit PERIOD. This is another area where you prove you haven't even read much of anything I've said about him. There's a lot of Eminem's music I don't like. Matter of fact.. the MMLP and TES are the only FULL LENTH ALBUMS that I like. So you can stop talking your shit.

Bam_Margera said:
Well, see, the problem here is... that isn't the case. You say it is... but it's not. I've hardly said much about him since I came back to this board, actually.
Then again you called someone who dissed Smack That a hater. SMACK THAT. He didn't say "Fuk Feminem, all da shit he put out suckz, even MMLP wuz garbage", he said he didn't like SMACK THAT. And you called him a hater. You remind me of those Pac dickriders that think Pac could've been more lyrical than Rakim but simply chose not to be.

Rukas said:

Bullshit verse. Personally if I was to pay for a verse from Em, which Im sure Akon did, and he delievered crap like that Id demand a refund and sue for damages lol.
:thumb:

KAMIKAZI said:
Then again you called someone who dissed Smack That a hater. SMACK THAT. He didn't say "Fuk Feminem, all da shit he put out suckz, even MMLP wuz garbage", he said he didn't like SMACK THAT. And you called him a hater. You remind me of those Pac dickriders that think Pac could've been more lyrical than Rakim but simply chose not to be.
Do you know what a "passing remark"? What I said wasn't even meant literally. More like rheorically.

Christ... everyone tells *me* to have a sense of humor but no one has one they damned selves.

gerrycurl21 said:
Im surprised you havent been banned yet actually. It seems like in most threads you just cause problems
what problems? None of existed other than disagreements.

Maybe some in here just have a predisposition for me and WANT me banned, so they're trying to goat me...

S O F I said:
Funny whoever said that Akon doesn't have the type of voice for club songs.
eh... fuck anyone who disses on Akon.

Dude is tight as shit... and like I said... he gonna give Nate a run for the money on "who's the best hook man in the business".

I'm sorry, but that hook for Snitch is just fucking KILLer... love the hook more than the song overall.

_carmi

me, myself & us
Bam_Margera said:
Damn!!!! Girl... what's the deal? I didn't know if you were being sarcastic or what, and I didn't realize you were talking about the video.

YOu need to chill and not take everything so personally... I wasn't tryin' to blast on you at all... man... go take a xanax.
LOL aight ther one here that needs to chill and stop taking things personal its you. you criticize what you dont understand and anybody who doesnt have the same opinion that you is in the wrong. and i'm not even mentioning your non-stop dickriding for eminem. dude if you wanna suck his dick call him go to his detroit home or whatever and go freaking suck it. no need to bring up your bullshit here. we seriously dont need you. i hope that pittsey bans you very soon as you only bring freaking trouble here.

LOL aight ther one here that needs to chill and stop taking things personal its you. you criticize what you dont understand and anybody who doesnt have the same opinion that you is in the wrong.
Not at all, not even close. do you have any clue how many people in here have said shit that I disagreed on but didn't feel the need to post?

and i'm not even mentioning your non-stop dickriding for eminem.
Problem with that is... it's only true in here, because so many people hate on him. Do you know in all the years I've been expressing my views on rap this is THEE ONLY forum I've EVER been called that? That tells me people in here have a predisposition for not only Em... but me as well. I say ONE GOOD THING about the guy and I'm a "dick ryder". :rolleyes:

LOL, what the fuck is this for? You post that like I'm supposed to be ashamed of dressing up on Halloween or something.

_carmi

me, myself & us
^not true. for the em part, he is respected only his new shit aint. ask anybody here, they'll tell you MMLP or his other old shit is respected.

_carmi said:
^not true. for the em part, he is respected only his new shit aint. ask anybody here, they'll tell you MMLP or his other old shit is respected.
Well, and before I type a fucking thing, since you seem to take things so personally, NOTHING here is meant to offend you... just statements.

*I* don't like a lot of Em's new shit... Yet I'm still a "dick ryder"?

I mean... his new shit... half of it is wack, the other half is golden. Em's hit or miss lately, period. But, I guess opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

All I ask is that people stop calling me a fuckin' dick ryder cuz I might like Smack That... Well, actually, I don't really like it... I'm not into club bangers... but that said.. FOR A CLUB BANGER, it's a good song. And if you LISTEN to Em's lyrics.. they're actually better than average for lyrics in a club song.

But... again... the pictures... what was the point of posting those? I mean... you obviously had one...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.