Smack That- Akon ft Eminem

So you motherfuckers try to make Em look good by saying that he is focusing on flow and not lyrics?FUCK THAT!If someone flowed hot as hell about eating shit for breakfast while inserting a dildo in their ass, nobody would bump that.Regardless of how "hot" the flow is.So take out Em's dick from your mouths and stop running to his defense.
He is wack now.Only reason why people still talk about him is because he is a WHITE rapper.(Case in point that idiot in this thread who said that we should blame Akon and not Em for this track)
Im sorry but I blame the RAPPER for RAPPING wack on a track, not the person who wrote the hook and made the beat.So the next time you dickriders listen to a song with wack lyrics, try to block out the lyrics as long as the flow is good, since that's what you choose to do with Em's bullshit.

Infamous Josedy said:
So you motherfuckers try to make Em look good by saying that he is focusing on flow and not lyrics?FUCK THAT!If someone flowed hot as hell about eating shit for breakfast while inserting a dildo in their ass, nobody would bump that.Regardless of how "hot" the flow is.So take out Em's dick from your mouths and stop running to his defense.
He is wack now.Only reason why people still talk about him is because he is a WHITE rapper.(Case in point that idiot in this thread who said that we should blame Akon and not Em for this track)
Im sorry but I blame the RAPPER for RAPPING wack on a track, not the person who wrote the hook and made the beat.So the next time you dickriders listen to a song with wack lyrics, try to block out the lyrics as long as the flow is good, since that's what you choose to do with Em's bullshit.
Moron of the day: You.

Tha Thug Poet said:
agreed. What happened to em rappin about homosexual's and Vicadin?

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha,

for the record i like that song, and when did ppl start taking him as a serious rapper???????????

_carmi

me, myself & us
not as a serious rapper, but as a controversial one who had something to say. not like his freaking encore album which was half garbage compared to what he gave us like records before that (SSLP, MMLP)

I liked this song when it 1st dropped but now its gettin played out.. I noticed that when they play it at the club they edit Eminem's verse out.. lol

I prefer his song with Snoop.. THAT song is THE SHIT!!!

I don't like too many songs that are made just for radio or whatever. I don't like Em's songs like Lose It, Without Me, Real Slim Shady... Ass Like That...

...but, that said, I actually dig this song. It's good. Like someone else said... this is meant to be a club banger, and lyrics aren't all that important in club bangers.

I love Akon... dude is gonna give Nate a run for his money.

_carmi said:
eminem rockin the p bling bling.

thug style. str8 gangsta.
:rolleyes: It's meant as a tribute to Proof.

After Proof was killed, he went and got the exact same "Proof" tattoo on his back forearm (just like Proof had) and went out and bought the exact same chain and P pendant that Proof had.

gerrycurl21 said:
The video just came out
Does it have a scene where Kendra Wilkinson gets water thrown on her by Em? LOL... stupid cunt.

Man... the only chick even tolerable in that trio is Holly, she's the smart one. That chick actually has a brain.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.