Smack That- Akon ft Eminem

_carmi

me, myself & us
wif is eminem is thinkin for god fuckin freakin sake? he is really trying to kill his reputation is he? he is so freakin wack on this track it aint even believable. i am truthfully deceived and frustrated. i knew he was becoming wack.. but that is like more than i can handle. and to think i had so freakin a lot of respect for him cause of his olders albums. where the fuck did his talent go? where the fuck? i am horrified. traumatised.

I dont think that songs that bad.. I'll bet that as soon as that track gets rotation on the radio and tv (if they make a video for it) it'll be a hit.

JarG

his verse in that song wasnt soo much badly but damn its sounded strange.. i wish he record some album like marshal mathers lp..

2Pax

I like it actually, I think he kills it flow-wise. Yea his lyrics ain't too pretty, but lyrics aren't meant to be on club-bangers.

I don't know what's with Eminem nowadays. I haven't heard the song in question, but I've noticed as his vocal delivery and flow can be really good at times, the actual lyrics coming out are pretty shitty... take his verse on Busta's "I'll Hurt You" remix, for example.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Tiago said:
If I remember correctly, Eminem said his emphasis was on flow these days. Not lyrics as much.

peace.
Well said Shredder.

You can clearly see Eminem's flow from back in the MMLP days and the one he has now is completely different. He rides the beats now flawlessly, and alot of times, lyrical content has to fall for that to happen. Now, whenever he's on a track, I concentrate alot more on his flow, than what's coming out of his mouth, lyrically speaking.

7 Syns

_carmi said:
yes his flow is better. yes his flow is awesome BUT damn i'd like to hear him spit some good lyrics. rap is not all about flow. of course he kills it flow wise, but lyrics wise, even akon in this track has better lyrics.. could you guys imagine if he had this flow plus good lyrics how awesome that would be?

Akon ft Eminem - Smack That: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=51C4DA19551ED27E

It's a catch 22.. have great lyrics about nothing which the songs content is and with it an ok flow.

Or.

Sacrifice lyrics for a flow which will make people move to in the clubs whatever etc since that is the songs purpose.

peace.

S. Fourteen

Eminem's contents are very hollow, but his wordplay is good and he's riding the beat well. Akon is smooth on this one but I don't like his voice in a club song like this one.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU EMINEM OBSESSED NERDS SHIT ME!

tell me what is wrong with the lyrics on this? its a decent verse for a club song...what would you like him to rap about? raping his mum? killing his wife? its been done people

ive never been a big fan of eminem by the way...but bitching about this verse is sad

ill-matic

Sarr said:
FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU EMINEM OBSESSED NERDS SHIT ME!

tell me what is wrong with the lyrics on this? its a decent verse for a club song...what would you like him to rap about? raping his mum? killing his wife? its been done people

ive never been a big fan of eminem by the way...but bitching about this verse is sad
he fucking sucks.

i never liked akon....how is this guy gangsta??? if anything, he sounds gay....the song locked up?? yeah, tell me those verses cant be twisted into him summarizing a rape scene.....

eminem is a little bi-polar, at least while he raps...he can do songs like just lose it, which really make you laugh but lose respect for the guy...then he does songs like toy soldiers, sing for the moment, and mockingbird which kinda touch you, or show a softer side of him....and then he does songs like.....soldier, till i collapse...shit like that....

em's changed over the years...he's gone from a pschotic rapper (the slim shady lp) to more serious with the eminem show, and then he gets silly again with encore...still, in the end, i think he's a really good rapper, and really made a mark for white rappers...what with vanilla ice and limp bizkit and all...and that fucker from linkin park...what the hell?

so dont hate on em....hate on akon....how does akon have a "lamborghini gallardo"? he album never sold.... do i have to assume the black stereotype and assume he stole it?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.