Shady's back......KING MATHERS coming soon?

There's going to be 4 good songs on it.

1. Something about how hip hop is not the same blah blah

2. About Hailey, how much she's grown and how she reacted to the song Kim when she heard it for the first time.

3. Prod. Dr Dre featuring 50 Cent, Obie, Banks, D12 etc etc. Worth a listen.

4. About his sleepless nights after Proof's death or something related to Pain.

The rest is all flows, witty but ridiculous lines laced with poppy Akon hooks.. blaah.
And a song dissing/being goofy about a random artist, in this case, Mariah.

i don't know how you can say he has always been trash, eminem was great, but just like most rappers that hit it big and go from being broke and hungry, dude is rich and doesn't need shit anymore, the change in your lifestyle changes what you write about...he had a great flow, great delivery, just an overall talented rapper...he just doesn't have the drama in his life to cause him to have that spark anymore...it's happened to most of the greats...just cuz he isn't "the shit" now doesn't mean he never was

Eminem is Hip Hop.

The only quality records are coming out of his camp.

He has made some mistakes like doing that lean back remix and smack that. But everyone makes mistakes.

linx

Staff member
I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to hear more dope Em material. I know he can do it, there's no question there. But honestly? It's just something I can't find myself looking forward to for some reason. I don't wanna hear that goofy smack that-encore type shit, I wanna hear the dope Em. He has plenty of dope material for me to listen to either way, but some new shit would be great.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
^See, I don't think he can. His hunger is gone and contrary to common belief, Proof's death has most likely made him think about how rap is not as significant as he once thought. Plus, add that to his millions and you have a rapper that had reached a pinnacle in his career.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.