Shady's back......KING MATHERS coming soon?

Bobby Sands

^^No one said that it was good for Eminem that Proof died.Re read the posts before you make such a comment.I said that Proofs death may inspire Eminem to make another great album in memory of his friend.I am not saying that he going to write every song about Proof.

hey man- its not just you so i dont think it should all go on your shoulders since your not the only one 2 say such. its what everybody be sayin, even on other sites.

_carmi

me, myself & us
i never thought i'd do that before but i actually neg repped you word is bond because you are ignorant and keep contradicting yourself. get yourself a solid opinion and then come back.

now back to topic. i highly doubt eminem would call his album king mathers. as for his talent, his flow has gotten better but his lyrics have fallen off dramatically. on the album encore, he had NOTHING to talk about. he was desperate for a topic. and his flow on the soundtrack of 8 mile is one of the best he has ever done. also the meinem show wasn't bad. at least he had something to say. of course it's not as good as sslp and mmlp, but it's excellent compared to encore.

now hopefully his next album will be about proof. i don't mind if he throws a couple of disses here and there to mariah. if it can make him step his game up, he can go for it. i tihnk he has now topic material for his next album with proof's death.

and yeah i think the cover posted at the beginning of this thread is fake. because its an old picture and honestly eminem wouldn't call his album king mathers.

I heard when you have millions, hunger tends to go away. :(
He reached the pinnacle a rapper could reach, even heights that no rapper (an Oscar) has ever done before him. He had nothing more to prove....and now we will see how he tackles this new obstacle in his way...but if 'Touchdown' off TI's newLP is any indiction of the future then folks start warming up them "King Mathers-More like Court Jester Mathers" hate threads

.. to be honest i only liked his first 2 albums, which were dope as hell. The rest of em have been inconsistent with a few standout tracks, and the rest it seems effortless, and mediocre. If Eminem comes at us with the energy and effort he came out when he first came out (on the mainstream) this shit should be dope. But I'm pretty sure he aint gon hit us with anything like that, so no point lookin forward to it.

~peace

anyone heard Ca$his EP ?

in one of the songs at the end he shouts King Mathers ...

at first I thought he was saying Kim Matters :|

well guess not ...

yeah the ca$his ep is hot. it does say king mathers but i dunno if he would name it that. might just be a temp title, or working title or whatever til they find a better one

Is this real? I'm lame and did some detective work:

Whois:
Domain Name: KINGMATHERS.COM
Registrar: GO DADDY SOFTWARE, INC.
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com
Name Server: NS1.DATACITIES.COM
Name Server: NS2.DATACITIES.COM
Updated Date: 25-may-2007
Creation Date: 25-may-2007
Expiration Date: 25-may-2008
Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: KINGMATHERS.COM

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.DATACITIES.COM
NS2.DATACITIES.COM

For comparison:

www.eminem.com
Registrant:
Goliath Artists
Domain Admin
444 Washington Blvd., #5522 .
Jersey City, NJ 07310
US
Email: paulbunyan@MAILEXCITE.COM

Registrar Name....: REGISTER.COM, INC.
Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com
Registrar Homepage: www.register.com

Domain Name: eminem.com

Created on..............: Sun, Nov 22, 1998
Expires on..............: Wed, Nov 21, 2007
Record last updated on..: Fri, Apr 21, 2006

Administrative Contact:
Goliath Artists
Esq Paul D Rosenberg
444 Washington Blvd., #5522 .
Jersey City, NJ 07310
US
Phone: 001-201-8760313
Email: paulbunyan@MAILEXCITE.COM

Technical Contact:
PhutureSoft
Adam Rogas
1700 W. Horizon Ridge Pkwy, Suite 102 .
Henderson, NV 89012
US
Phone: 001-702-8981234
Email: TC@PHUTURESOFT.COM

DNS Servers:

ns1.umusic.com
ns2.umusic.com
ns5.umusic.com
very interesting ...

S. Fourteen

There's going to be 4 good songs on it.

1. Something about how hip hop is not the same blah blah

2. About Hailey, how much she's grown and how she reacted to the song Kim when she heard it for the first time.

3. Prod. Dr Dre featuring 50 Cent, Obie, Banks, D12 etc etc. Worth a listen.

4. About his sleepless nights after Proof's death or something related to Pain.

The rest is all flows, witty but ridiculous lines laced with poppy Akon hooks.. blaah.

Aron man dont even bother. they all have their heads 2 far up eminem's ass 2 hear and understand how girly and whiny the white rapper really is. eminem is fucking trash his voice suckssss his lyrics are kiddie and its simple 2 rhyme words so thats no good, and his flow WHATever he dont even know where the fuck he's from anymore TILL I TOUCH DOWNN. P.S Im white also so love me

Bobby Sands

^^STFU and stop talking shit.You are only a hater and nothing more.Eminem was a very talented rapper.I wouldn't even be a big fan of Eminem but i will admit this much.His recent releases were shit but you cant say that about his earlier releases.He was a nice lyricist and has a good flow on his earlier albums.Unfortunately this isnt the case recently.

This isn't a case of dickriding Eminem.Its just stating the truth.He is talented but hasn't shown it recently.Its obvious from your posts that you are just a hater.

S. Fourteen

You know what's not cool besides arguing about Marshall Mather's sexuality? Circumcision. Yes. You are born with foreskin and with out any valid medical or scientific reasons,
they chop the skin off one of the most sensitive parts of your body for the sake of a conditioned idea of what is beautiful and normal. That's homo.

how bout you shut the fuck up. i'm far from a hater. i dont know how old you are but i was 14 when eminem came out and guess what buddy i owned sslp mmlp and the eminem show and show green lantern mix shit so fuck off with that hater bullshit like if i dis-like someone u like i'm a hater. maybe he just suck maybe you have 2 be from this country 2 understand that. how the fuck does a grown man say some shit like(SHADY RECORDS WAS 80 SECONDS AWAY FROM THE TOWERS/ THEM COWARDS FUCKED WIT THE WRONG BULIDINGS THEY MEANT TO HIT OWERS). CORNNYYY ASS BITCH. yeah hes right next 2 the 2pacs and rakims. holler back sponge bob my b/d is july 22

Bobby Sands

I never said he was right next to the 2Pacs and Rakims.

Stop twisting what i post and read it as it is.Get yourself a brain.

I couldnt give a fuck if your birthday is July the 22nd.What the fuck has that to do with anything?

And yes you are only a hater.Now piss off and stop annoying me with your bullshit.

listen bitch your a fuckin re re i never said u claimed they where next to eachother cuz there is no compairison. and your right u shouldnt care 4 my birth date and i now see eminem is a touchy subject 4 you and i m very sorry for disrepecting your husband and yours. please except my apology,i wish you two all the happyness a marriage can bring. SLIM SHADY HOTTER THEN A SET OF TWIN BABIES. HIP HOP ON A HIGHER LEVEL? MY BALLS? AND YOU CANT STOP ME FROM DROPPIN EACH MARCH/ A BRAND NEW CD 4 THESE FUCKIN RETARDS. BOBBY SANDS MAYBE?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.