Shady's back......KING MATHERS coming soon?

But he had some political stuff on The Eminem Show and it was pretty good.His songs on the 8 Mile were different as well.

I dunno about stretching himself too far on Encore.I thought there was very little subject matter on this album in comparison to the Eminem Show.The problem is that Eminem seems to have lost his lyrical talent and i dont know if anyone else notices this but his flow has deteriorated alarmingly since MMLP.It starts to get worse on the Eminem Show and the 8 Mile and by Encore it has got really bad.He just doesn't flow the way he used to before.

No Apologies from the Re Up album is encouraging.
theh 1st 2 verses of No Apologies were taken from old freestyles he had performed.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
It's quite the opposite, actually. He has slacked off on his lyrics as to improve his flow on the latter releases. His flow's tight on Encore, it's just that the lyrics, and overall songs are not that good.

Bobby Sands

^^You think so?.I think his flow on his earlier music is far better.Its more smooth but on later releases its very choppy.

For example compare Bad Meets Evil with Smack That or Shake That.He flows way better on the latter.His lyrics have gone to shit as well but so has his flow imo.

FroDawgg

Anyone agree with my point about his flow.?

I didnt say that Eminem was lyrically poor on the Eminem Show and the 8 Mile.I think his lyricism is great on songs off both.The point i made is that his flow starts to deteriorate on these releases.

Even so, there were some songs on Encore where is flow was right on, such as Never Enough, Encore, and, I know I'm gonna get flack for this, One Shot Two Shot. But, yeah, I see where you're coming from, overall he wasn't as good as on previous efforts.

roaches

Is this real? I'm lame and did some detective work:

Whois:
Domain Name: KINGMATHERS.COM
Registrar: GO DADDY SOFTWARE, INC.
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com
Name Server: NS1.DATACITIES.COM
Name Server: NS2.DATACITIES.COM
Updated Date: 25-may-2007
Creation Date: 25-may-2007
Expiration Date: 25-may-2008
Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: KINGMATHERS.COM

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.DATACITIES.COM
NS2.DATACITIES.COM

For comparison:

www.eminem.com
Registrant:
Goliath Artists
Domain Admin
444 Washington Blvd., #5522 .
Jersey City, NJ 07310
US
Email: paulbunyan@MAILEXCITE.COM

Registrar Name....: REGISTER.COM, INC.
Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com
Registrar Homepage: www.register.com

Domain Name: eminem.com

Created on..............: Sun, Nov 22, 1998
Expires on..............: Wed, Nov 21, 2007
Record last updated on..: Fri, Apr 21, 2006

Administrative Contact:
Goliath Artists
Esq Paul D Rosenberg
444 Washington Blvd., #5522 .
Jersey City, NJ 07310
US
Phone: 001-201-8760313
Email: paulbunyan@MAILEXCITE.COM

Technical Contact:
PhutureSoft
Adam Rogas
1700 W. Horizon Ridge Pkwy, Suite 102 .
Henderson, NV 89012
US
Phone: 001-702-8981234
Email: TC@PHUTURESOFT.COM

DNS Servers:

ns1.umusic.com
ns2.umusic.com
ns5.umusic.com

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Well he's got something to talk about in this album, so hopefully a few tracks will be dedicated to Proof.

R.I.P. Proof.

But he had some political stuff on The Eminem Show and it was pretty good.His songs on the 8 Mile were different as well.

I dunno about stretching himself too far on Encore.I thought there was very little subject matter on this album in comparison to the Eminem Show.The problem is that Eminem seems to have lost his lyrical talent and i dont know if anyone else notices this but his flow has deteriorated alarmingly since MMLP.It starts to get worse on the Eminem Show and the 8 Mile and by Encore it has got really bad.He just doesn't flow the way he used to before.

No Apologies from the Re Up album is encouraging.

I thought his few songs on the 8 Mile Soundtrack were some of his best flows period that he's ever had.

FroDawgg

^^^yeah he kills it on all 5 of the tracks he appears on (especially the title track) and, surprisingly, the one that was the single was the "worst" of them all.

Bobby Sands

I agree.The Eminem songs on 8 Mile were among his best.Both lyrically and flow wise.It is after this that i feel he starts going downhill in terms of flow and lyrics.Maybe he just got lazy and his hunger went.

I think encore shoulda been something real good. Think about the songs that got leaked that were supposed to be on it. Bully, We as Americans, and The More You Put Me Through. Replace "Ass Like That" "Rain Man" and "Big Weenie" with those 3, and you have a highly solid album.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
I agree.The Eminem songs on 8 Mile were among his best.Both lyrically and flow wise.It is after this that i feel he starts going downhill in terms of flow and lyrics.Maybe he just got lazy and his hunger went.
I heard when you have millions, hunger tends to go away. :(

Bobby Sands

^^That exactly it.Same with sports stars.Some lose the hunger when they get the money.Proof's death might inspire Eminem to make another quality record.

Anyone agree with my point about his flow.?

I didnt say that Eminem was lyrically poor on the Eminem Show and the 8 Mile.I think his lyricism is great on songs off both.The point i made is that his flow starts to deteriorate on these releases.
On the Re-Up, i'd say he concentrated exclusivley on his flow, actually. Lyricly, with a few exceptions, i'd say it was weak.

unless its like SSLP or MMLP im not interested.. yea maybe he will try something new or a new style that might work but i doubt it

all you people sayin he got shit 2 talk about because his friend got murdered are not very smart. rappers are people, all of you are people. if your friend got murdered would you want 2 talk about it. besides his other uncle (not ron) killed himself a few years ago and eminem never said nothing.

well first off, you didnt answer the question. and second my point is- he may have a song about him or even two but that doesn't mean he's got a whole album worth of shit 2 say just cuz proof got killed. you guys act like proofs death is eminems re-birth as if its a good thing tragedy hit him. as if he was like cool shit now i can write niffty songs about proof dying, i have so much 2 talk about. do you really think he's thinkin about fuckin rap when he thinks of proof. grow the fuck up for real. p.s eminem aint other rappers he can do or not do whatever the fuck he wants. he dont need street cred like other rappers do. which is why they make song about their dead friend cuz they have DEAD FRIENDS- MURDERED IN THE STREETS so they street now. whatever it aint that deep, just know not everything makes a good song.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.