Shady's back......KING MATHERS coming soon?

Bobby Sands

me neither especially since there is going to be disses to that dangerous gangster Mariah Carey on it.He really has balls when it comes to dissing people doesn't he.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I'm looking forward to this. Hopefully, it's anything like these three albums:

1. slim shady lp
2. marshall mathers lp
3. the eminem show

Bobby Sands

Yea hopefully but it more than likely will be the same bullshit as Encore.Eminem seems to have lost it.Who knows, but something like SSLP or MMLP would be great.

Little Skittle

seen this pic like a week ago. its probably fan made, since its an older picture, and its from kingmathers.com and says king mathers. Doubt he would name his album that.

why is it every time this asshole drops a song suddenly hes back, well where the fuck did he go. im real sick of this guess whos back bullshit. not for nothing but everytime he has something he changes from wack 2 wacker so really he never came back. where the fuck is rap music the scares white people like bush. eminem is the biggest sell out even more so then ll. why is it when others come out wit some real hot shit but then they suck people call them one hit wonders, yet thats exactly what eminem is. the dude aint been the same since 99. fuck him like he could give a fuck about real rap fans.

Little Skittle

why is it every time this asshole drops a song suddenly hes back, well where the fuck did he go. im real sick of this guess whos back bullshit. not for nothing but everytime he has something he changes from wack 2 wacker so really he never came back. where the fuck is rap music the scares white people like bush. eminem is the biggest sell out even more so then ll. why is it when others come out wit some real hot shit but then they suck people call them one hit wonders, yet thats exactly what eminem is. the dude aint been the same since 99. fuck him like he could give a fuck about real rap fans.
Stop talking rediculous. Eminem is everything but a one-hit wonder.

Bobby Sands

There is no doubting Eminem had talent.SSLP and MMLP are great albums.While,i personally don't think that The Eminem Show is on the same level its still a good album.Encore was poor,but Eminem isn't a one hit wonder.Anyone that says this is just a hater.

Casey

Staff member
Definately not a one-hit wonder......pretty much a one-trick pony though - not necessarily a bad thing, but for the most part, the joky-sadistic-comedy-punchline thing is what he excels at.

Aside from his weak ass production, I think he tried to stretch himself too far on Encore and that's why it was so wack. He needs a balance, or he takes the comedy aspect too far and you get garbage like "Puke" and "Ass Like That".

Bobby Sands

But he had some political stuff on The Eminem Show and it was pretty good.His songs on the 8 Mile were different as well.

I dunno about stretching himself too far on Encore.I thought there was very little subject matter on this album in comparison to the Eminem Show.The problem is that Eminem seems to have lost his lyrical talent and i dont know if anyone else notices this but his flow has deteriorated alarmingly since MMLP.It starts to get worse on the Eminem Show and the 8 Mile and by Encore it has got really bad.He just doesn't flow the way he used to before.

No Apologies from the Re Up album is encouraging.

But he had some political stuff on The Eminem Show and it was pretty good.His songs on the 8 Mile were different as well.

I dunno about stretching himself too far on Encore.I thought there was very little subject matter on this album in comparison to the Eminem Show.The problem is that Eminem seems to have lost his lyrical talent and i dont know if anyone else notices this but his flow has deteriorated alarmingly since MMLP.It starts to get worse on the Eminem Show and the 8 Mile and by Encore it has got really bad.He just doesn't flow the way he used to before.

No Apologies from the Re Up album is encouraging.
Nah, both The Eminem Show and 8 Mile soundtrack were good lyrically imo, and he came with some pretty hot shit on a lot of the mixtapes between TES and Encore. to be honest, i think he wore himself out between the movie and soundtrack, and the beefs with Benzino and Murder Inc. let's just hope all this time off gave him a chance to revamp his game and come harder than Encore.

Bobby Sands

Anyone agree with my point about his flow.?

I didnt say that Eminem was lyrically poor on the Eminem Show and the 8 Mile.I think his lyricism is great on songs off both.The point i made is that his flow starts to deteriorate on these releases.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.